Announcing Legends of Aria: Dark Sorcery DLC

Greetings adventurers,

We’re pleased to announce Dark Sorcery, a new upcoming DLC for Legends of Aria, will be releasing later this month and is available to pre-order now.

Explore a new dungeon, train in the ways of a dark forgotten magic, and continue your quest to become one of the most powerful mortals in Celador in Legends of Aria: Dark Sorcery, coming March 2020.

Learn More: https://www.legendsofaria.com/announcing-legends-of-aria-dark-sorcery-dlc/

Comments

• LithLith Nederland
    I was looking forward to buying this expansion and getting the mount. But to my dismay I found that you need a creditcard to buy the expansion. I do not know if you are aware of this, but in Europe it isn't customary to have a creditcard.

Will you make other paymenmt options, like Paypall , available?
  • edited March 21
    Don’t bother this game died out yet again, they lost the 200 players they had left. Putting a DLC out and charging for a game that is still in super early access. I hope this company goes out of business. I haven’t played for 5 weeks. This game sucks and is littered of bugs, broken mechanics and now charging for a DLC for a game REALLY undeveloped. Take that 20 and shove it up your ass.
  • ShermSherm United States
    Still have a few hundred of us playing .
  • This is used to be enjoyable. There were safe zone to venture and there were 'no guts no reward' zone. For players those want to enjoy hunting, crafting and doing some solo challenging aren't no longer exist. I'm disappointed how the game turned out. This game is now not for everybody. In order to get anything rewarding you have to be in a guild or gang or you will get attacked. It's only for those cry and whine to the the developer what they want in the game. I guess those are the 100 that's left. BoO!
  • Thanks for fucking over the community servers this game is worthless do not buy.