Following up from the an earlier announcement. Free Premium subscriptions will be extended while we work out unexpected kinks which we hope to have sorted as soon as possible. This will also means taxes are disabled for one more week!

Mailbox Fell into ocean and took my Stone Villa house with it (/FixedHappy Ending).

JuicyJuicy USA
edited February 14 in Screenshots and Videos

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    The new tsunami script is doing its job!
  • did you not want to have the unique luxery underwater view home? one of a kind!
  • JuicyJuicy USA
    edited February 14
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    be sure to write them email
  • UPDATE 2.14.19: I apologize for the mixed feelings and un-constructive things I expressed in this chain. I regret many of the immature things I said and have deleted my emotionally-charged toxic statements directed at Citadel and others.

I was frustrated, and I truly felt like my cat got ran over and was angry. I absolutely love the world in LOA that Citadel has created and allowed me to immerse myself in but I had put in a ton of time and was hurt.

Even knowing what I had negatively said about them (Citadel), they still went back a second-time and looked at my situation and "made it right!"

They could have easily have just blew me off due to my ranting but they didn't. They were the cooler-headed party in this situation and I thank them for doing so.

Thank you Citadel!

Yours Truly,

Juicy