Following up from the an earlier announcement. Free Premium subscriptions will be extended while we work out unexpected kinks which we hope to have sorted as soon as possible. This will also means taxes are disabled for one more week!

Orcs!

...just found out that there is an Orc guild.
So whoever initiated this - great idea!

I hope that players are aware, that it´s an RP asset to the community even if they are usually nasty, disgusting and pesky.

For a shiny chunk of coins they can be very loyal fellow adventurers...

/Herman

Comments

• DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    edited November 2016
    I saw one of the vile brutes trundling near the bridge, can I suggest @Supreem we add green skin to the Transmorg as a temporary feature so we can better identify, and repel these revolting beasts, because I've heard rumours of an impending horde invasion.
  • As a staunch supporter of all races, I agree that these Orcs should no longer hide behind their human camouflage. Free the Orcs!

And please add orc masks/helms to the list. This is a community we need to grow, and why not invest in them upfront?
  • Gib ee oll uur shinnys!
  • Starfire3DStarfire3D Auckland, New Zealand
    The only good orc is a dead orc...
  • Miphon_CSMiphon_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Orcs are more than welcome. We'll have to look into the helmets...
  • Starfire3DStarfire3D Auckland, New Zealand
    Orc rampage on my Neverwinter Nights 1 Megaworld

• Dominus said:

I saw one of the vile brutes trundling near the bridge, can I suggest @Supreem we add green skin to the Transmorg as a temporary feature so we can better identify, and repel these revolting beasts, because I've heard rumours of an impending horde invasion.

That would be swell! If not, at least a 'mask' or something, right? Eheheh
  • Could we get Orcs into Celador by any chance as creatures?
  • I had a great time in ye olde orc fort of Yew.
    "Gib Tribuut!"
    -Zug Zug, Shadowclan Grunt, Shadowalker Hut, Siege Perilous, UO
  • Hoowah!!
  • I'll be participating. Loved the Catskills days on my throquat kigg'r Gung'Zog. Gonna see about getting some undead RPers too.
  • GugNugGugNug United States
    Lat oomiez gunna guw flat!
  • ZogZog Canada
    Skah!!!!
  • RukTarRukTar Da Ork fort in down unda
    Miphon_CS said:

Orcs are more than welcome. We'll have to look into the helmets...

bump har
  • NokTorNokTor United States
    Gib Dat Tribuut Lat peenk skyn abominayshunz!!

HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!
  • Orcs are loving LoA Azure so far.

Gib dat tribuut ur gu flat!
  • I miss them green skins as much as them pirates and other knaves, rogues and rascals. They make good targets!! 'Tis the word of an ol'Waywatcher...