A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Verdant Earth Population

The sever needs help, it has always had the lowest population. With people taking a break the server is getting bare.

Are there any plans to help the server out?
Maybe funnel steam players towards the server?

Comments

• NighthunterNighthunter Nighthunter
    +1 please find a way to help VE's population
  • edited February 10
    I would love to see more players on VE. Devs really need to start being more communicative with us the consumers.Personally I think Customer Service is #1 in any business then make your said business priority #2 and so on. Right now any potential customers that comes to these forums and investigates the game will most likely check out another game in about an hour or so after eating 3 bags of popcorn and reading all the mess that we currently are In.
    I'm not one to compare games/Content of games with one another I feel games are just that games that are meant to be different and we are always going to have comparisons and similar systems. If you want to enjoy a game that has top notch Customer Service Try out Shroud of The Avatar. Now these guys have had a ton of bad reviews from the public but that has not affected them at all in communicating with there player base. I have played sincec 3 days after there Launch March 26th of 2018. It was a mess But they continue having Livestreams every Friday with In-Game Prizes, They have Monthly Stretch Goals wioth In-Game Prizes, They have a non mandatory Sub for IN-Game Items. All these Prizes they give out can then be traded amongst Players for your choice of currency, Real Life Cash, In-Game Gold, or Crowns of the Obsidian which can be used to upgrade stuff and purchase In-Game IUtems. And the Best Thing about it now is The Game is Completely FREE. And 99% of everything in the game can eventually be obtained without spending a dime. I'm currently taking a break from Shroud I log in every few days and spend some time with some friends but at the moment I'm really liking LOA and this is where i spend most my time. I can see this changing though if Citadel Studios do not start communicating with us other then little twitter posts once in awhile.

Also I forgot check out there forums They have not missed a monthly update in a very long time. And the amount they do fix and implement every month is staggering they really are working hard for there players.
    To check out what they have done TYhe Game Launched on Rel;ease 52 they currently are at release 61. Next Month will be 1 year after launch if you read all the release Instruction from Release 52 till now you will be floored the amount of work this team has done and the game it self is 1000 times better then it was and gets better every day
  • Alot of people made characters on azure sky
  • I find it to be just about right myself but I play in the evenings Eastern time and don't like packed servers.

Are you guys on the Discord channel? It's 10x more active than the forums.

• HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    Same i typically play in the wee hours of the morning
  • DireDire Canada, UO Napa Valley pre Tram, UO SP
    They were stupid in going with 2 US servers, should have just done 1, and not split the community, the one server would be doing really good right about now...
  • Dire said:

They were stupid in going with 2 US servers, should have just done 1, and not split the community, the one server would be doing really good right about now...

So we can have threads like this all day?

https://forums.legendsofaria.com/discussion/9928/player-housing-impossible-for-new-beginners#latest

No thanks. UO learned that one server was a bad idea 20+ years ago.

Once it hits Steam the population will jump for every server. From what I gather that was the whole reason they made VE to begin with.

It doesn't take long to gain skill in anything besides taming, really. Why don't you guys just manually move servers?
  • ModocModoc West Coast
    A simple recommendation at the server selection window by LoA would suffice. This game needs a lot of little refinements like that.
  • No way can we have one server. When it was busy you couldn't log into azure sky without long waits which is why most verdant earth players selected it as home
  • Having more people has it's own set of problems and doesn't fix much i promise you

-Azure Sky Survivor
  • DireDire Canada, UO Napa Valley pre Tram, UO SP
    fibrosis said:

No way can we have one server. When it was busy you couldn't log into azure sky without long waits which is why most verdant earth players selected it as home

I've played since day 1 on Azure and never had to wait EVER to log in.... Peak times or not...
  • ModocModoc West Coast
    If they're going to do anything they need to do it before the steam release.
  • swirfswirf Michigan , USA
    WIPE HYPE! MERGE ALL SERVERS TRIPPLE MAP SIZE
  • The game is too small to support AS population and too big for VE pop