Moderator reporting for duty!

DustyMacdDustyMacd Scotland Moderator
So I have been out of the game awhile, but before my break I was a mod on these here forums! I am back and getting into supporting the forums in the best way I can!

If you have any moderator needs please send me a message, please use the proper reporting tools for posts/ comments and if your message is awaiting aproval and it isn;t picked up within 24 hours please ping me a PM so I can look into it!

I will try to avoid interfering with discissions but there are a few I have been reading and catching up on that went a little (sic) off topic or too far with the insults. But I am drawing a line in the sand and just want to help make the community stay awesome!

If you see me in game on Crimson Sea please say hi, right now I am training lumberjacking and Carpentry as the character DustyMonkey!

Happy Gaming everyone!

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Welcome back, where did the monkey go?
  • DustyMacdDustyMacd Scotland Moderator
    Sacha said:

Welcome back, where did the monkey go?

Went on a journey of self discovery through wild and crazy lands! (Working, family, health and life in general got in the way).
  • Excellent, now that work, family, health, and life is out of the way you can get back into the real stuff.

:smiley:
    beater07 said:

Excellent, now that work, family, health, and life is out of the way you can get back into the real stuff.

:smiley:

Too right.. as long as all those things don't find out ! :D
  • Welcome back. I was a mod at uoforums back in the day :)

Welcome back. I was a mod at uoforums back in the day :)

So was I for a time
    Under the name Rupert Avery