Weekly loyalty reward

xKamikazexKamikaze U.S.
edited February 9 in General Discussion
https://www.legendsofaria.com/dungeon-expansion-update-is-live/

“All players earn 100 loyalty points per week as long as they log in. You can also earn 250 loyalty points by referring your friends. (Your referral link is on your account dashboard) This is just the initial offering and the store inventory and cost of items are subject to change.“

Anyone know when we’ll start earning this weekly? Been a week since this was released and my accounts haven’t received their 100 loyalty. Also, I received the “monthly” reward in December, but not in January.

Comments

• I got 100 first timeI logged in after the patch. Nothing since then. Monthly I have not seen and have been playing for 2-3 months
  • I didn’t receive any the week of the patch. I got 100 the week the servers started on my original account, and the first week of account creation for the others. None of my accounts have received loyalty since.
  • nope nothing here yet either
  • CenturionCenturion United Kingdom
    lol i haven't even received refer a friend bonuses on 4 peoples accounts.
  • CenturionCenturion United Kingdom
    still stuck on 100 points
  • edited February 10
    Centurion said:

Same here, didn't receive bonus on 4 friend referrals. I emailed them about the situation around holidays, then another 3 weeks ago. No response, hopefully they work it out eventually.
  • i have not received anything past the original 100, i have logged in every single day for a half hour (busy life), i have also not been properly reimbursed my existing loyalty points for the pack i bought and the referrals i brought in.

the fact the stores up and these issues (founder pack/referral) are still old as shit, I'm guessing the team doesn't give a flying fuck and they will get around to it when ever they feel like it.

this looks terrible for the longevity of this game, its really bad to see =(
  • woah we are suppose to get loyalty weekly? Um needless to say I have only ever been given 100 like most here it seems...
  • SanakSanak United States
    Another broken mechanic.
  • recently referred a friend, still at 100 points :(
  • Sanak said:

Another broken mechanic.

Yup, I'm still at 2200. Haven't moved once and been playing since early start at the end of November.
  • DustyMacdDustyMacd Scotland Moderator

Sanak said:

Another broken mechanic.

Yup, I'm still at 2200. Haven't moved once and been playing since early start at the end of November.
    Supreem said last night they are looking into what is going wrong with automated weekly loyalty points
  • DustyMacd said:

Sanak said:

Another broken mechanic.

Supreem said last night they are looking into what is going wrong with automated weekly loyalty points
    Good to know, thank you.
  • dirricvirrudirricvirru Fort Worth, TX
    Idunno said:

Centurion said:

Same here, didn't receive bonus on 4 friend referrals. I emailed them about the situation around holidays, then another 3 weeks ago. No response, hopefully they work it out eventually.
    Same here, I bought an account for my wife and another account for myself.
  • Malaric said:

I got 100 first timeI logged in after the patch. Nothing since then. Monthly I have not seen and have been playing for 2-3 months

Me as well.
    No more loyalty gained nor on monthly base nor on weekly.
    I also think the referral is not working as you gain loyalty with referral only if people fund 40$ or more and now the game is priced 19.99$.