Camera control is too much of a chore.

Am I missing a camera chase option ? Something that will orientate the camera so it is facing the way the character is facing ? The camera controls to swing the camera around is overly sensitive and a pain :(

it's great that I can manually adjust the camera to get a better view but I really want it to follow the direction I am facing.

Comments

• Can you provide another isometric game that provides that feature? I can't think of any. As far as terminology goes, camera chase is active in that it follows the player, what you are asking for is not "camera chase". Just letting you know so you can explain what you want without confusing people that may skim over your post.
  • I think he means in autorun mode. The fixed camera is a bit annoying and not really useful at the moment. It's nice that you can adjust the angle but it should default behind the character at all times.
  • There's a thread somewhere on the forum about someone who managed to do it. Wish i had it handy for you.
  • Armonius said:

There's a thread somewhere on the forum about someone who managed to do it. Wish i had it handy for you.

Tada: https://forums.legendsofaria.com/discussion/9627/lag-and-movement-camera#latest
  • Thanks for the responses.

I completely overlooked the option to bind rotate camera to A and D. This is the exact control I was looking for.

Thanks Again !
  • UndeadChaosLordUndeadChaosLord prkchps330@yahoo.com
    Agreed, I was hoping it was fixed.

Isometric has small few advantages and is mostly an irritant.