A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Red clans

Not sure if anyone ever gave this a thought before, but if you join a red clan, your character should turn red immediately. To have “red clans” with blue players is a little ridiculous. Those blue players are used to scout. I would even go as far as to say that the entire account should be red for that matter because all the person would have to do is change characters and they could get around this. That being said, I also feed these “red clans” should be given a town of their own in the wilderness and if a blue player tries to walk In they are killed on sight. Just a thought

Comments

• People would just use alt accounts with characters not in the "red clan" to scout.
  • Hey,

I don't think that this will work because reds are already hard restricted.

The only thing which could work is to implement a classic mmorpg "two sides"-system like in Aion where you will have 2 continents (one for red, one for blue) while there are neutral places which is wilderness for all.

But this will never happen because it's not what this game likes to be. ^^
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]

the entire account should be red

+1

• Sacha said:

the entire account should be red

+1

I'd have to disagree with an entire account being red, I don't PvP but if I decide to I wouldn't want my Fisher to be Red for no reason. One day I might feel like stealing and murdering someone the next hour I might feel all heroic and want to help people.

I shouldn't be punished for that. Each character you make has it own persona/play style.
  • DireDire Canada, UO Napa Valley pre Tram, UO SP
    Red accounts? you seriously that butt hurt man? How many all blue clans have red alts? I bet you more then you think!!!
  • At the very least a member of a red clan should show as killable anywhere, at anytime, with no penalty. Able to enter town, but still a possible target of other player characters.
  • Jerboa said:

At the very least a member of a red clan should show as killable anywhere, at anytime, with no penalty. Able to enter town, but still a possible target of other player characters.

Yes very much so. Was ganked by coward reds on my helpless miner, rezed and wanted to at least get a swing at them in Oasis and got guard whacked!!!!! WTF reds should not have any protections anywhere.
  • i think if devs make portals for red, they will be more kindly:)
  • GorfGorf Czechia
    edited February 8
    mandrain said:

i think if devs make portals for red, they will be more kindly:)

Trust me they wont. Those who pk with manners now will pk with manners whanever. Those who pk just to ruin others experience will keep doing the same, just more often.
  • mandrain said:

i think if devs make portals for red, they will be more kindly:)

If they allow that then the new evil aura spell would be worthless. No warning just poof and your dead.
  • Not sure if anyone ever gave this a thought before, but if you join a red clan, your character should turn red immediately. To have “red clans” with blue players is a little ridiculous. Those blue players are used to scout. I would even go as far as to say that the entire account should be red for that matter because all the person would have to do is change characters and they could get around this. That being said, I also feed these “red clans” should be given a town of their own in the wilderness and if a blue player tries to walk In they are killed on sight. Just a thought

a little extreme to ban all four characters from ever using portals/towns/and local rez shrines because they killed 4-5 players