Launcher not working?

I was playing earlier just fine. My internet is working obv. But Launcher just says "downloading file". Can not play. Any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• Servers are up according to website.
  • working now
  • Mine worked yesterday and not today. Tried reinstalling the game, but it just sits there at 0% "downloading index file for installation." Guess I'll check back next week.
  • cinderblockcinderblock colorado
    edited February 11
    is there no way to fix this? haven't been able to play for 3 days. it just hangs and I have to force quit.
  • DustyMacdDustyMacd Scotland Moderator
    Have you guys sent this to the team via email?
    @Miphon_CS @Supreem not sure if you can help these guys
  • I'll try an email. I'm stumped. not sure what else to try at this point. It was working fine last week then just stopped.
  • DustyMacdDustyMacd Scotland Moderator

I'll try an email. I'm stumped. not sure what else to try at this point. It was working fine last week then just stopped.

I had an issue when I was accidentally using the experimental one. Could that be it?
  • You can install/download the patcher on any computer. Then copy the complete legends of aria folder (found in programmes) to your computer and then run the legends of aria.exe file without the patcher. This should work as long as there is no new patch.
  • well it randomly now works again without me doing anything differently. Thanks for the tips though.

click the alternate download link for the full client and your problems are solved
  • cannot find the alternate download