In wilderness , there should be friendly fire for blues..

why red and oranges can damage each others but not blues? thats no sense.. there should be changes. At least friendly fire should be in wilderness for blues.

Comments

• Blues are non criminial. If you like to be. Change your status and you can attack blues.

There is nothing to change.
  • Friendly fire has nothing to do with criminal or not.

I absolutely aggree hayri. Friendly fire should be on regardless of your crime status.

If a Meteor strikes into a group of people, why does it just harm the criminal players?
  • You guys never play in groups, huh?
  • -.-
  • PelliPelli ESP
    edited February 6
    In wilderness In town

That way I can stop people from macroing.
    Outside I just drop a pack of mobs on their face but inside the town there is nothing you can do.
  • edited February 6
    Aoe spells must damage to all players.
  • Nice try. xD
  • there should be a potion to deal damage to oneself !!!!!!!!!!!
  • The problem is that then blues could technically PK each other and get no karma loss. Or if they did get karma loss, other blues could grief them by walking into whatever is being cast.
  • nope, just don't allow them use AOE spells in blue areas
  • BoeserBubBoeserBub ...
    edited February 11
    I would prefer to see that change: no friendlyfire on groupmembers or at best an option to turn that on/off for the group.
  • By not allowing "Friendly Fire' you take away the possibilities of conflicts between guilds I agree it needs revisiting at the very least
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    I would put on friendly fire.
    If a blue kills another one, the victim would get a dialog saying "You've been killed by X. Flag it as a criminal?" so he can decide if it was on purpose or not.
    If a griefer wlaks in your spell and dies to flag you, it's a risk you have to accept.
  • Sacha said:

If a griefer wlaks in your spell and dies to flag you, it's a risk you have to accept.

But then you would literally have no blues casting area spells. One griefer and the blue goes red, while reds would have nothing to lose.

I do agree, though, that something needs to be done.
  • BoeserBubBoeserBub ...
    edited February 11
    Sharok said:

By not allowing "Friendly Fire' you take away the possibilities of conflicts between guilds I agree it needs revisiting at the very least

I dont understand. We dont have guildwars in the game anyways. The only fights happening right now are between blue vs orange/red or orange vs orange/red or red vs red. Some might do factionwars.

blue cannot friendly fire each other (except they use consent in the group options to blast own teammates ... ) while orange/reds always have to be careful with spells like meteor while fighting, otherwise they kill their own teammates. That was the reasoning I would like to see an option to turn on/off friendly fire in a group. Also sounds to me as the easiest, not griefable, option right now.
    Teufel said:

Sacha said:

But then you would literally have no blues casting area spells. One griefer and the blue goes red, while reds would have nothing to lose.
    But the option to flag as criminal would appear only if you die, not if you only receive damage.
    That could be exploitable too but...

• I hear ya. We will see!
  • no to giving griefers more space.
  • ModocModoc West Coast
    I'll support this as soon as targeting is better. It's crap right as best as I can tell.
  • They should add Consensual war between guilds and members. Is fun and a good way to practice fighting other players solo and in group.