Looking for guild

Hello,

I am an old school player that use to play Ultima Online when dial up was the only internet. Yesterday I purchased LoA and started a crafter on the Azure Sky server.

I will be originally starting with a crafting character, next a PvE, then a possible PvP. I'm looking for a casual, active, and experienced community that is willing to help me learn and grow.

Preferably please have a guild page or list a little about your guild and what you are "About." I'm generally a solo player so when joining a guild I tend to be very loyal and not jump around. I want to make sure it's a good fit for everyone involved.

Thanks all!

Comments

• FelagundaFelagunda United States
    I am in the same boat as this guy up here. I am almost in my 40's and I don't want to play to angry stupid retards. I have a real job and life outside of it. Is there a fun laid back gulid out there or should be just start one Tunake?
  • Felagunda said:

I am in the same boat as this guy up here. I am almost in my 40's and I don't want to play to angry stupid retards. I have a real job and life outside of it. Is there a fun laid back gulid out there or should be just start one Tunake?

It will be nice to have someone to explore with, I'll DM you my discord information. Let's see what options we have before jumping in our own :)
  • FrombelowFrombelow Maple Ridge, BC
    Also in the same boat. Not in my 40's yet but fast approaching lol. My history is with WoW, but I'm extremely bored with it.
  • Well it's been a few days and nobody has responded yet. I wouldn't mind putting something together for us, it dosn't seem like Felagunda and I will be on too often though. My smith is coming along nicely so far at the least.
  • On the official discord channel there are guilds recruiting. Try there
  • FrombelowFrombelow Maple Ridge, BC
    Thanks Armonius
  • gr4yw0lfgr4yw0lf The Forest
    edited February 6
    I am in the same EXACT boat as you guys! My love for UO has me beside myself with excitement for this!

Forgive me, but where do I find the official Discord link?

A little searching around and I found it. I'd love to find some fellow exUO players to meet up with!
  • GoldyGoldy Australia
    Count me in i'm in my 50's now a big NWN fan way back when, please point me in the right direction to where all the old folks hang out.
  • Hi all,

I ended up landing in the guild LL. They have players from all walks of life \ age groups. I would recommend joining the Legends of Aria Discord https://discord.gg/

After typing ?azuresky into the general chat you can access the Guild Recruitment tab. They have multiple postings with descriptions about guilds currently recruiting as well as links to their discords. I'd check this out to see if you have a specific "fit" with any of the postings. If anything, there is also a link to the LL discord where you can join and ask to join the guild.

• WisparielWispariel Lexus Prime PVE new Server
    Our Guild is on "US Lexus Prime PVE new. Our guild name is "Prime Founders Society" We are a group of older players that love UO and we really don't have any other requirement. Just a bunch of old farts talking and hanging out together if anyone is interested. BTW, I am one of the Guild Leaders and do go by the name of "Wispariel". So if you decide to join the server give me a shout will be more than glad to hook you up with our guild if you are interested.
  • Guys, I run a new guild on Azure Sky, we have a small group so far (4 members) that are all former UO players. All adult, looking to add the same. We are primarily PvE, but have 1 member who PvPs a lot, and likely will once he gets to a comfortable spot. If any of you are interested in joining a guild that focuses on...

1) Mature mentality
    2) Helping each other out
    3) Growing as a guild
    4) Contributing to the group
    5) Running various activities together (as your adult schedule allows)

Let me know. We would love to discuss bringing you in, all classes are welcome.
  • gr4yw0lf said:

I am in the same EXACT boat as you guys! My love for UO has me beside myself with excitement for this!

Forgive me, but where do I find the official Discord link?

A little searching around and I found it. I'd love to find some fellow exUO players to meet up with!

Former UO players in a small guild on Azure Sky, looking to add members. Hit me up!
  • I'm also looking for a laid-back guild. Please send me discord invite!