[EU] Aria PvE community server: Having a sale on GOLD WEAPONS ! (5 silver) SADLE BAG (4 silver) !

My shop is located in Eldeir, in front of Stables.

Also have Carpentry items, and Recipes.

(soon i will have obsidian weapons and armours :)

Comments

• MisterGizmoMisterGizmo UnitedStates
    You might want to put this information on your private servers forums instead.
  • Saddlebag for 4 Silver? You need 15 leather for it...
    The PVE Server is quite empty regarding to the official and this won‘t help to create a realistic economy... but good price for resellers, thanks!
  • edited February 12
    Prices should be lower on a PVE server at this time. Because it is easier to gather resources here. Once it becomes overcrowded and competition to gather, then the prices go up. 15 leather is only 5 bears to kill.....so 4 silver is a fair price on any server :)

Competition is already growing for mining colbalt and Obsidian.
  • HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    edited February 12
    I got burnt out on official with crafting, me I am just an adventurer consumer and will be spending and re-spending all my points since my house is built now
  • I got burnt out on official with crafting, me I am just an adventurer consumer and will be spending and re-spending all my points since my house is built now

How did you make enough money for your home? I have a nice plot with vendor...but havent made enough gold for a house yet-- because of the price of rent :) And not really into fighting big monster or dungeons.
  • Making a living as a crafter is going to be neigh impossible with the amount of players we currently have.
    I bought a plot and built a house by doing 100s of fishing maps.
  • OspreyOsprey Some where rainy
    Farming mobs while skilling up thats one option
  • HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    Lesa said:

I got burnt out on official with crafting, me I am just an adventurer consumer and will be spending and re-spending all my points since my house is built now

How did you make enough money for your home? I have a nice plot with vendor...but havent made enough gold for a house yet-- because of the price of rent :) And not really into fighting big monster or dungeons.
    Specifically : Hunting Trolls. And Bandits, lots of Bandits in the southern area
  • well, i can finally kill bandits, but they only give coppers :( but not sure about trolls yet. In the meantime my smith is high enough in skill to make and sell to NPC the useless Obsidian armour. So i may be able to make some gold there. And hoping selling the Obsidian weapons soon will be profitable :)

--still having fun!! Thanks for PVE server :)