Verdant Earth Server

VindaarisVindaaris The Abyss
edited January 30 in New Player Nook
Greetings. I am new to LoA and was wondering what the population on Verdant Earth was (just an estimate) compared to the other servers (like Azure Sky or Crimson Sea). Also, it seems that the community servers aren't very populated, and looks to have less players on them than Neverwinter Nights servers, and that game is like 16 years old.

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Vindaaris said:

Greetings. I am new to LoA and was wondering what the population on Verdant Earth was (just an estimate) compared to the other servers (like Azure Sky or Crimson Sea).

I would say Azure > Verdant > Crimson.
    Vindaaris said:

Also, it seems that the community servers aren't very populated, and looks to have less players on them than Neverwinter Nights servers, and that game is like 16 years old.

That's exactly the reason. Community servers here are very new, the tools are very rough, the admin program is not open to anyone yet, etc.

• HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    and the Aria EU PVE server is the perfect one to go to, to explore and see where everything is at first hand rather than just looking at a map. And you don't have to worry about getting ganked just checking things out.
  • I moved from Azure Sky to Verdant Earth. I am very happy with that move. Azure Sky felt too crowded. Camps and dungeons congested with other players. Verdant Earth I have more opportunities to PvE with less downtime competing for spawns with other players.