Dont move to Wilderness as New Starters

Hey Guys,

it must be funny for Red Player to kill New Starter in Wilderness near starting Zones ( Greets to Writer [APEX] )
i hope u feel very good to kill ppl wit 3 spells an take all what new beginners have *cheers*

so long Syrannor

PS i you ppl going on so and kill new ones the will leave the game very well and fast again

Comments

• I’ve had that nightmare of stepping 1 foot into the wilderness and getting smacked with an energy bolt. Pack lightly when you go into the wilderness and expect to die. Then be mildly surprised if you don’t. :)
  • Syrannor said:

Hey Guys,

it must be funny for Red Player to kill New Starter in Wilderness near starting Zones ( Greets to Writer [APEX] )
    i hope u feel very good to kill ppl wit 3 spells an take all what new beginners have *cheers*

so long Syrannor

PS i you ppl going on so and kill new ones the will leave the game very well and fast again

Well at least you get the drift early on what to expect out there... in the wild... As a new player, venturing out into the wilderness for the first time, i hope you received a pop-up message explaining to you the dangers of venturing further.
  • Happened to me as well just now. Didn't stand a chance and lost everything worth 2 hours of game play. If it was a fight worth 30 sec. or so it would be even fun or challenging but not like this. And I'm sure lots of ppl. will recognize this when they play this game. But it's good for me bc it made me realize that this is not the game I want to pump my time into, loosing significant progress when dying or keep moving stuff from a to b all the time to avoid loosing things. Not my idea of fun after all.:) Good luck to everyone though.
  • Just join us on the community pve server.
  • HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    second this, I play on Aria PVE EU (trammel)