A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Land Deed / House Blueprint /Loot?

Are Land Deed and House Blueprint lootable?
I.e. while looking for a plot and trying to claim some land in the wilderness i can get killed by whomever, but is the land deed lootable?
AND if i get killed while running with my tavern blueprint to my land plot ..... you can imagine the rest ^^

Comments

• If it's not blessed, it's lootable.
  • *sigh*
  • Circe said:

Are Land Deed and House Blueprint lootable?
    I.e. while looking for a plot and trying to claim some land in the wilderness i can get killed by whomever, but is the land deed lootable?
    AND if i get killed while running with my tavern blueprint to my land plot ..... you can imagine the rest ^^

Pro tip. Make a brand new character who will have the Initiate tag. This status does not drop items on death from backpack.

Initiate only lasts 2 hours. So know where you are going and what you are doing ahead of time.

Don't be screwing off in the wilderness with no game plan.

Give that character your house deed/land. PLACE ITEMS IN YOUR BACKPACK, NOT YOUR HORSE.

Go place your house.
  • Done that Ithiel since it seemed the only viable option anyway.
  • SheermSheerm United States
    How can you give your other character the money or deed or what have you ? You can only be on as one right or wrong ?
  • edited February 17
    Right Sheerm, you will need to have either a second account, or a house where you can lock down
    something, or a trustworthy player who helps you. And ofc you can utilise one of the crates in town if you are quick.-
    And update : you loose your initiate 60 secs. after you leave the guarded zone.
  • SheermSheerm United States
    Ah . But keep it two hours if you stay in town ?
  • If you are that scared of losing your deeds just build inside a guarded zone, no need to have multiple accounts or chars