Open/Close Door PVP will be like this a??

edited January 18 in PvP Discussion
Hello is there any way to do macros in this game?
I would like to have easier way to open and close doors like, uo with macro key.....

Comments

• edited January 18
  • Can we just get rid of dungeon doors?

I had a PK from SE last night trying to kill me In a dungeon.

He quickly realized that was a bad idea and if it were not for those stupid doors I would have killed him.

It was fun, he left and never came back but it was so annoying to loose a kill because of doors.
  • Ithiel said:

Can we just get rid of dungeon doors?

He quickly realized that was a bad idea and if it were not for those stupid doors I would have killed him.

It was fun, he left and never came back but it was so annoying to loose a kill because of doors.

It wasn't because of the doors, it was because of your lack of knowledge regarding use of the doors that allowed that player to survive. Those attempts trying to do something with a door between you two was foolish.
  • Hikaru said:

Ithiel said:

Can we just get rid of dungeon doors?

It wasn't because of the doors, it was because of your lack of knowledge regarding use of the doors that allowed that player to survive. Those attempts trying to do something with a door between you two was foolish.
    How would you suggest I "attempt" using a door less foolishly?

Is there an option in missing in settings, or am I simply not double clicking the door fast enough?