Roleplayers Status Report (Where, who etc)

muzgashmuzgash dc
edited January 26 in Roleplaying Discussion
Ug Fellow Roleplayers,

I'll try to keep this thread updated. Please feel free to contribute! Sharing what we have found on LoA so far. Most RPers appear to be on Azure at the moment. It appears we're in the early days of UO, people focused on farming, exploring etc. However, we're seeing a community grow in game and on the Roleplay discord channel.

Azure Insights Are Below:

Popular Cities:

Pyros
Eldeir
RAVN Player Village

Times:

Evenings
Friday Tavern Nights

Discord Channel:
#Roleplay

Guilds:

The Republic of Aria
Bloodclan Orcs [ORC]
Band of The Raven [RAVN]
Lynch Mob Justice [LMJ]
The Ironborn [IRON]
The Undead
Militia (Yew Militia rumored to have joined)

Crimson Sea Insights:

TBD

Comments

• Update, seeing a lot of UO RP vets in game. However, no one is organizing large scale rp events yet. Some folks are trying to galvanize and collaborate in the LoA RP Discord channel, so feel free to join the conversation.
  • If you hear of any location where the Guardsmen gather, I'm a taker. I'd be thrilled to join them and form again.
  • Updated the list, we're growing! I think Republic of Aria might be closest thing to Guardsmen guild so far. A decent amount of good aligned rp folks do hangout at the RAVN Village. PM Mirick in Discord for location details.
  • MerkhadMerkhad London
    edited January 27
    Oh lovely thank you. my understanding is that you're all on one of the US servers right? Mostly US time zone players then I presume? That might prove to be a bit difficult for me to catch up when you guys are up but I might give it a try. Thanks for the info though.

On a side note for your list: if the Guardsmen were to be together again I suppose that they'd keep the same old guild tag [GRD].
  • Merkhad said:

On a side note for your list: if the Guardsmen were to be together again I suppose that they'd keep the same old guild tag [GRD].

I am also looking for a guild like that. Maybe there is someone we could contact to start the initiative on Crimson Sea? Eventually we could start it ourselves but then I wouldn’t want to name it Guardsmen since it’s not our legacy.
  • MerkhadMerkhad London
    edited January 28
    Xyndius said:

I am also looking for a guild like that. Maybe there is someone we could contact to start the initiative on Crimson Sea? Eventually we could start it ourselves but then I wouldn’t want to name it Guardsmen since it’s not our legacy.

As a matter of fact this is my legacy. I've been with the Guardsmen for 2 years back in 1998/2000 and had a couple of stints back for a few months a couple of years later. I wouldn't hesitate to build the guild again if it was not for the other guys that may still be around and were part of the founding members or have been in charge of it. Back then it took a lot of resources and organization to run this thing.