Archer

edited January 12 in Bug Reports
PLEASE change the execution (shooting) of the archer. It looks stupid!
it's about the optical!

Comments

• And the step shooting is inconsistent which is mentioned in another bug report.
  • And the step shooting is inconsistent which is mentioned in another bug report.

I have no problems with it.
    shoot, run, shoot works fine for me depending on the bow and your attack speed it's around 3, 5 or 7 steps for me.
  • Maybe they fixed it but i didn't read it in the patch notes. The time it takes to shoot off your first arrow after moving differs every time.
  • edited January 12

Maybe they fixed it but i didn't read it in the patch notes. The time it takes to shoot off your first arrow after moving differs every time.

Have you tried to run and stop exactly the second he would shoot if you had stoped running?
    This way i can kite some mobs to death.
    Shoot, run 2.x seconds for shortbow and depending on Agility / Attack Speed, stop and the character will immediately shoot again.
  • edited January 12
    Yes, timing it works (but definitely iffy at best to get it right), but it shouldn't be like that right. Seems odd mechanics. That's why i reported it as a bug.
  • Pretty sure all the models and animations are Unity store assets. CS doesn't have an animator to change or fix stfff
  • Squid said:

Pretty sure all the models and animations are Unity store assets. CS doesn't have an animator to change or fix stfff

then, damn it, they're supposed to hire someone with training!
  • Anyone else having issue with bow that sometimes character pulls bow, and then kinda lowers the hands and releases it without shooting, and then eventually shoots it... some kind of visual glitch i would say.
  • Deepnined said:

Anyone else having issue with bow that sometimes character pulls bow, and then kinda lowers the hands and releases it without shooting, and then eventually shoots it... some kind of visual glitch i would say.

Very rare but yes happens to me too.
    Wonder if i had accidently moved.