Fighter Build Question

edited January 7 in New Player Nook
I am building a fighter atm and was wondering if i should train Light Armor skill instead of Heavy Armor because of the -3 Agility penality per pieces of armor. Or is the extra protection from heavy armor worth the -9(total) agility penality? Any build suggestions for a fighter is welcome.Basically i want a build to make money in PvE.

Comments

• For PvE I like this fighter build.

-Pierce 100
    -Heavy Armor 100 but I only wear one heavy piece.
    -Vigor 100
    -Healing 100
    -Blocking 100
    -Manifestations/Channeling split to your liking.

I’ve been working on this build but I’m only in my 50s. I found a streamer playing same build but GM’d his combat skills and he is a beast in PvE.
  • For PvE I like this fighter build.

-Pierce 100
    -Heavy Armor 100 but I only wear one heavy piece.
    -Vigor 100
    -Healing 100
    -Blocking 100
    -Manifestations/Channeling split to your liking.

I’ve been working on this build but I’m only in my 50s. I found a streamer playing same build but GM’d his combat skills and he is a beast in PvE.

What would the stats look like for that build? I’ve thought about putting mani/channel on my pve warrior for extra healing. But thought it may be difficult to work with the lack of mana etc
  • You need at least 21 INT to cast portal. The other stats are personal preference.

The streamer I watched had 48 Agility and I think 40 CON. The rest were low, it’s a very tanky build that does PvE well.
  • You need at least 21 INT to cast portal. The other stats are personal preference.

The streamer I watched had 48 Agility and I think 40 CON. The rest were low, it’s a very tanky build that does PvE well.

As a fighter isnt strenght the priority to kill faster?
  • I thought as much as well but after watching him work I was surprised how quickly he was killing stuff.

He said it was a bit slow leveling but GM Vigor increased his damage considerably.

He was very tanky so putting a few from CON to STR for your preference wouldn’t hurt.
  • Unfortunately the game is so fresh that no one has really broken down how much extra damage you do per point of strength.
    The only issue I see with those stats is how low wisdom is, and majority of monsters have spells. So I would think youd want to sacrifice some agility for wisdom. But who knows - at this point it’s all trial and error and trying new stuff lol.
    Currently my warrior is:
    Bashing
    Healing
    Vigor
    Heavy armour
    Blocking
    Manifestation/channeling

I just picked up mani/channel last night and even with just 10 int and 30-35 manifest, I’ve noticed a huge difference in survivability with mini heal and cure.
    May invest some money into jewelry to get +6 constitution or wisdom and add the difference to int.
  • The way I’m told Wisdom works is each point gives it a percentage chance to proc for half damage. So the difference between 15 points and 30 is not really all that much.

I watched this guy destroy 6 Bone Magi at once with his 10 Wisdom build. Not elite mobs sure but that’s a lot of casters at one time.