i have a hotkey bound to "1" for example Cure

i have other hotkey bound to "Lshift + 1" for example Teleport

when i hit Lshift + 1 it casts Cure. = BUG

Also, hotbar slots 11 - 21 can't be keybound to a single key = BUG

Comments

• Please fix - so fucking annoying
    Does this for Alt and control too
  • BurtThaManBurtThaMan US - Central
    Yes, I can confirm this also. My 11-21 are now stuck with LAlt. No matter how many times I clear it, restart game, my computer, etc. If I type any key LAlt+ will be added to it (it appears this happens after the first time of using a modifier key to bind... you can't rebind without using that key at the start. Shift, Alt, Ctrl)

Also the Function Keys do the same crap. If you use LCtrl or LAlt or whatever on the 21-28 left hand sidebar same thing.. It get's stuck that way. Tested it on F8. Set to LCtrl + some random key. Now it won't let me bind it back to F8. It is currently set at LCtrl+F8 even though I cleared it and JUST PRESSED F8 only :-(
  • My kingdom for a working RAlt key bind.
  • please fix this
  • any CS can comment if they are aware about this?
  • another patch and this bug isnt fixed yet :(
  • SgtBluntSgtBlunt usa
    edited February 16
    actually the modifier keys work for some of the keyboard keys it seems to work for letters and not numbers. ex: "A" works and "shift-A" works as intended , but "1" and "shift-1" does not work as intended.....
  • SgtBlunt said:

actually the modifier keys work for some of the keyboard keys it seems to work for letters and not numbers. ex: "A" works and "shift-A" works as intended , but "1" and "shift-1" does not work as intended.....

it doesnt. i have in W move my character up and shift+W cast ruin. when i click shift+W my character moves 2 steps up and cast a ruin
  • well I can get mine to work for letters and not numbers