why is stream sniping allowed in game, I WANT ANSWERS

Why are you allowing stream sniping?

Comments

• It is completely idiotic to live stream what you are doing in an open world pvp game.
  • I don't understand that question...
  • Translation:
    I am entitled so I am incapable of understanding things that make sense that obstruct my needs. I want to know why players who choose to publicly display their game play in which a nearly expected result given the fact we all share the same space in a non-instanced MMORPG world is likely that exhibiting player's death is caused by those that watch the publicly available broadcast to locate and kill the exhibitionist. I cannot come to terms with the errors in my ways so I will grant the term "stream sniping" as a means to transfer responsibility from the exhibitionist to the viewer.
  • Hikaru said:

Translation:
    I am entitled so I am incapable of understanding things that make sense that obstruct my needs. I want to know why players who choose to publicly display their game play in which a nearly expected result given the fact we all share the same space in a non-instanced MMORPG world is likely that exhibiting player's death is caused by those that watch the publicly available broadcast to locate and kill the exhibitionist. I cannot come to terms with the errors in my ways so I will grant the term "stream sniping" as a means to transfer responsibility from the exhibitionist to the viewer.

+2 bro. Nothing more to add.
  • Why are you allowing stream sniping?

What is your proposal to CS to prevent it?

Why would CS allocate resources to prevent it?

Why does a company have to give you a safe space for your decisions to stream?
  • MnemosyneMnemosyne Moderator
    Willingly broadcasting your in game position is an action you engage in willingly.

If GMs actioned stream snipers then it logically follows that every user could hypothetically stream their sessions and gain PvP immunity.
  • slrndrslrndr Turkey

So instead of adding a delay to your stream, you demand CS to find you a solution when there are a million more important things to fix. Just humor me and tell me how do you want them to solve ''your problem''?
  • BuffyBuffy Sweden
    Please let me know your twitch name so I can start stream snipe you! :D
  • Get a real job. Problem solved. You are welcome.
  • NocturnNocturn Arch-Necromancer
    I screenwatch in Goldeneye with Oddjob
  • Why are you allowing stream sniping?

Stop streaming u moron.
  • Seriously no one who doesn't play this game would want to watch you play it. Those 20 people watching you are dred and udl... you deserve every snipe you get. In fact I'm gonna start doing it. I hate streamers being in my group.
  • Hikaru said:

Translation:

Close, but why dont you address the people who are in fact being the piece of shit? Why is the legit gamer that doesnt cheat the victim? how about you not be a piece of shit? @Big D
  • Buffy said:

Please let me know your twitch name so I can start stream snipe you! :D

twitch.tv/showmethetruth
  • slrndr said:

So instead of adding a delay to your stream, you demand CS to find you a solution when there are a million more important things to fix. Just humor me and tell me how do you want them to solve ''your problem''?
    again someone who calls makes me the victim rather than addressing the root of the problem, the pieces of shit. Why am I the target for the hate? why are you not directing your angst towards them?
  • DireDire Canada, UO Napa Valley pre Tram, UO SP
    Big D said:

Seriously no one who doesn't play this game would want to watch you play it. Those 20 people watching you are dred and udl... you deserve every snipe you get. In fact I'm gonna start doing it. I hate streamers being in my group.

LOL< speaking for me, I do not have enough time to watch someone play a game while playing myself, but his soul will be prepped for Myrkul anyways...
  • as long as aria has a channel on twitch the devlopers must abide to twitch tos to protect there content creators as they regesterd the channel on twitch.
    if aria did not have a twitch channel and said person was streaming it then it would be fair game
  • as long as aria has a channel on twitch the devlopers must abide to twitch tos to protect there content creators as they regesterd the channel on twitch.
    if aria did not have a twitch channel and said person was streaming it then it would be fair game

splash
  • Hikaru said:

Translation:

Close, but why dont you address the people who are in fact being the piece of shit? Why is the legit gamer that doesnt cheat the victim? how about you not be a piece of shit? @Big D
    Do you seriously expect a company to invest their time in making you a safe space?

What are you a Democrat?
  • I think the OP raises a good point: "Why do you (the author of the OP) allow for Stream Sniping?"
  • UndeadChaosLordUndeadChaosLord prkchps330@yahoo.com
    Wow, a lot of the UO trash HAS found Aria.

Just reading these responses made me realize the toxic community is going to rot this game lol
  • just put a 5 minute delay on your stream or something
  • KravenKraven United States
    I'm not a streamer but the other day I told everyone at the bank that I was gonna head out to the wilderness alone and those motherfuckers followed me! This is bullshit. I'm with the OP, people should not be able to act on public information to kill other players. Fucking childish pk trash imo.