Change Oasis Status from Neutral to Wilderness

edited December 2018 in PvP Discussion
Hello Developer.

Your description of Neutral as a Town Oasis in my opinion „false“ as your general rules of town not apply - but wilderness does.
Should be if Neutal a mix of both.

In my opinion 2 options:

Either leave the description „Neutral“ activated when entering Oasis - but have a difference to “Wilderness” rules.

Or - let „Wilderness“ Description stay.

But what i consider confusing and bad is like it is now: let „Neutral “ show up as description but have „Wilderness“ rules apply.

Oasis does not at all qualify the Rules of a different description then “Wilderness”

Or someone explain to me the difference between neutral to Wilderness.

Comments

• To make it simple: If Neutral has the same rules as wilderness- why have 2 words for the same?
  • attack someone in the neutral zone and you will notice the difference.
  • Yeah its not the same at all. Neutral you will get lightning bolted for 5000 damage instantly.
  • The purpose of neutral towns is to give a safe place for red players to use the bank. If orange or blue players are present and decide to attack they will kill them instead of the red. Neutral prevents EVERYONE from fighting in town.
  • NefariousNefarious Community Server Admin and Subreddit Mod
    Ithiel said:

The purpose of neutral towns is to give a safe place for red players to use the bank. If orange or blue players are present and decide to attack they will kill them instead of the red. Neutral prevents EVERYONE from fighting in town.

This^^

I don’t know what the OP is on about... must have been guard whacked.
  • Since we are asking the devs to change things... please devs change all wilderness to neutral.

;)
  • Ok. Must be bugged then. Nothing went off when i was there. No lightning