Blue player healing pks.

As the video shows, during the entire fight the blue player "Nefflez" keeps healing the pks. Is this ok?

Comments

• edited December 2018
    edit: they are working on it
  • Thanks for the response Brock9000. Still, what's the devs response to this? It's a bug? An Exploit? Or it's "part of the game" and because of this it's ok?
  • Don't you recognize elite hard core players when you see them?
  • Angrynerd said:

Thanks for the response Brock9000. Still, what's the devs response to this? It's a bug? An Exploit? Or it's "part of the game" and because of this it's ok?

Probably 'part of the game' but something they might be able to look at in 3+ months would be my guess. They have a lot to work on.

Stuff like that was never changed in a few MMOs I have played, most recent example was ArcheAge (greens healing purple players, in ArcheAge was annoying but not horrible since you could purple as well since going purple was temporary and the 'karma' hit was low).
  • https://www.legendsofaria.com/early-access-patch-december-21st-2018-2/ Last patch claims to have addressed blues healing orange and red players “Innocent players can no longer heal Chaotic players without first becoming Chaotic.” Implies that blues are not supposed to be able to heal reds per the last patch. I’d report it and send an email with the video.
  • xKamikaze said:

https://www.legendsofaria.com/early-access-patch-december-21st-2018-2/ Last patch claims to have addressed blues healing orange and red players “Innocent players can no longer heal Chaotic players without first becoming Chaotic.” Implies that blues are not supposed to be able to heal reds per the last patch. I’d report it and send an email with the video.

I definitely missed that and am very glad they have it in mind to be taken care of. I did not see any mention of that in the final patch notes (which is all I read when patch hit) but now that I went back I did a search and it is at the very bottom under miscellaneous.

I have not been in any PvP fight where I can confirm or deny that it works. I hope it is fixed, that would be great and even if it is not, then they will fix it.
  • blue healers, i love it, make MMORPG great again. at least they turned grey back in the old days.
  • OuijaOuija Canada
    Hikaru said:

blue healers, i love it, make MMORPG great again. at least they turned grey back in the old days.

+12