Grandmaster slashing guide for 80+ Skill

Where is a good solo spot to GM slashing? Can I GM It strictly off Gargoyles and Liches? After that, it seems there are no good area points if I want to solo. A friend reccomended drakes however its non-stop PK's there... Its also hard soloing due to spawnpoints that spawn more than 1 monster.

Can anyone chime on how they Grandmastered the slashing skill?

Comments

• I can't confirm but I think random walking trolls will take you to 95, your gonna have to test it out, hobgoblins skill just stopped at 75 for me and I got a slight gain when I attacked a troll, worth a try
  • I'm in the same boat. Also stuck at soon 80. Doing Halls of corruption solo is hard. If I get 4 imps at a time, I'm toast.
    Trolls have such a low spawn rate, can take minutes for them to respawn.
  • I GM'd Slashing, Vigor, and Light Armor on Vile Spiders pretty fast.
  • Layno21Layno21 United States

I GM'd Slashing, Vigor, and Light Armor on Vile Spiders pretty fast.

Where do you find Vile Spiders? Is there a dungeon that spawns them or do i have to wander the black forest?
  • Layno21 said:

Where is a good solo spot to GM slashing? Can I GM It strictly off Gargoyles and Liches? After that, it seems there are no good area points if I want to solo. A friend reccomended drakes however its non-stop PK's there... Its also hard soloing due to spawnpoints that spawn more than 1 monster.

from 60 to 80, where did you leveled up?
  • Layno21 said:

Where do you find Vile Spiders? Is there a dungeon that spawns them or do i have to wander the black forest?
    They're in the southeast corner of Black Forest. Just follow the PKs.
  • edited December 2018
    I'm at 99 Slashing, trolls stop giving gains at 90, after 90 i probably got 8/9 from Forest Walkers, since they are not in a single spot it's not easy for PKs to find you (they spawn all over black forest) - stay out of potential paths PKs would walk by to get to Dungeons etc. and you will mostly be safe. (never died doing forest walkers so far but had to run a few times)

If I can play at early morning etc. then I do vile spiders as well.
  • edited December 2018
    Rockstar said:

By the time you gm a skill on the offical servers you look like this guy..... image

Or you end up looking like this guy image
  • I've found https://legendsofaria.gamepedia.com/Celador#Interactive_Map to be helpful for looking for locations to match skill.
  • Do ground shake missions to gm slashing
  • Squid said:

Layno21 said:

They're in the southeast corner of Black Forest. Just follow the PKs.
    Hmm, according to some reds on here...all skills can be GMed in the guard areas...in a few days...LOL
  • Layno21 said:

Even with s power hour potion, i got a .03 gain on slashing. It took those orc raiders mission ( i was just passing by someone else doing it) to get that. May get a little off liches.

Looking for places in guarded areas, as i keep hearing we can GM everything there...still working at it...lol.
  • Safe Leveling:
    80-90 orc missions
    90-GM the ground shakes missions
    both boring with very little gold reward but the fastest.

Wilderness Leveling:
    80-90 Deception level 1 (lizard mages / lizard archers / scaled lizardmen)
    90-GM any level 2 dungeon. I would recommend Contempt in Black Forest and hunt the Worgs for Slashing/Piercing/Bashing/Brawling
    Slower gains, 90-GM on Worgs chance to get a tier 1/2 skill book and lots of gold. PK's patrol them often so hearth after you get 1-1.5g.
  • By 6 accounts get three missions per character start with bandits undead orcs bug bears gm in 3 Days for me, all chars multi box gm all melee skills 3 days gm off big bears ez

Mark runes if manifestation
  • It is extremely easy to GM with missions. Grindy, but easy. I GMd my piercing and vigor in ~3 days with missions. Lancing would likely take longer because of the slow speeds. Pick the fastest weapon on any weapon class and go hammer missions. Also, when you grab missions, pick them and check your map. Then keep dropping them until you get 3 close together. Saves on down time.