Early Access Hotfix Notes (12/16/18)

MiphonMiphon Administrator
edited December 2018 in Patch Notes
Servers are being brought down for a quick update to address some important issues. We expect to be bringing them back immediately!

- Existing Meditation and Mage Armor prestige books have been fixed.
- All containers placed in houses have been made secure. (This is a temporary fix which may result in houses having more secure containers than would ordinarily be possible. This will be addressed in our next patch and we advise players maintain the limit specified on their house signs.)
- Fixed issues where relinquishing a plot is denied by invisible lockdowns.
- Brawling 'Stun Punch' is now cancelled following a weapon equip.
- Founders rewards missing the 'Blessed' status on their tooltip have been updated.
- Environmental resources/objects can no longer be locked down in player plots.

Comments

  • edited January 9
    _
  • heavenheaven brazil
    edited December 2018
    but not adrenaline rush / vanish
  • Thx for the update sir. Could we have an update regarding performance? I would play this game more if i didnt get stuck into a loading screen everytime that i use a portal
  • SmokifiedSmokified United States
    This was worth taking the servers offline during a busy weekend time? This shit isn't going to fly after you "officially release" this game.

    Even a slightly above amateur development team would establish an update schedule instead of just pissing all over the place at any given moment.
  • edited January 9
    _
  • It would be nice if we could get all the patch notes in one place. Like maybe under the patch notes subcategory that hasn't been posted in since November 27.
  • Hi, my house door is still at wrong place - outside house. When u fix that. ty
  • InJuxHurYlemInJuxHurYlem United States
    Nice job. Game is great. Keep fixing the bugs
  • Nice, but I still have one issue. I didn't get my noble cloak. Tried writing to email everyday to you guys, but no answer. I got bugged on the day it was given and it didn't appear in my back pack. :/ pls contact me back. Don't know what to do more.
  • RobbyT15RobbyT15 United States
    Miphon said:

    Servers are being brought down for a quick update to address some important issues. We expect to be bringing them back immediately!

    - Existing Meditation and Mage Armor prestige books have been fixed.
    - All containers placed in houses have been made secure. (This is a temporary fix which may result in houses having more secure containers than would ordinarily be possible. This will be addressed in our next patch and we advise players maintain the limit specified on their house signs.)
    - Fixed issues where relinquishing a plot is denied by invisible lockdowns.
    - Brawling 'Stun Punch' is now cancelled following a weapon equip.
    - Founders rewards missing the 'Blessed' status on their tooltip have been updated.
    - Environmental resources/objects can no longer be locked down in player plots.

    So does this mean that our founders rewards that have been taken by other players due to pking are going to be returned to us since now they're apparently 'blessed' to our characters?
  • Please let us dye our capes!!! It doesn't make sense that we can't...
  • How come my founder's rewards don't have blessed on them?

    image

    image
  • I still havent gotten my Founders rewards. And no answer on emails that i have sent. Please do something about this.
  • I also have had no response about my “server rollback on Saturday three weeks ago” lord pack. I claimed it, you rolled back the server azure sky, my lord pack items were erased, my lord pack reward is still redeemed so I cannot claim them again.

    Please give me the lord pack I paid for. I sent in 3 emails, one contact us web page submission, two help tickets through the game, one big report through the game. No response from citadel studios.

    Please help me!
  • I can login again and there is a definite performance improvement. Good job Citadel
  • ValianceValiance United Kingdom
    I also must say, after having done 1000's of Carpentry Work orders, Wooden Chair, Wooden Table, Wooden Bookcase, Torch and Crate do not EVER be given as a recipe reward. This is a simple thing to address. However we do get Round Table and Inn Table which do not even exist in the carpentry table at all and when trying to memorize one it tells you that you already know it. But please, put the recipes in that are missing.......
  • UmbraSpriteUmbraSprite pumilio1@gmail.com
    Can someone explain, "- Environmental resources/objects can no longer be locked down in player plots."

    Many people lock down ore and other "environmental resources/object" in their plots. Not sure if that is the intent here or not.
  • also confused by "Environmental resources/objects can no longer be locked down in player plots.", so i cant lock down my ore or wood?
  • My meditate book is still broke.
  • plasticman0089@gmail.complasticman0089@gmail.com plasticman0089@gmail.com
    My meditate book is still broken :/

  • ixxxoixxxo Slovakia
    What exactly are 'Environmental resources/objects' please?
  • You can pick up pots from some bandit camps. They eventually disappear when the camp does, but maybe they are classed as environmental objects?
  • The only Question Where is my Founders/Crowdfunding thats disapeared abter a roleback from my bank accound ..... the stpport dont answer any E-mail. this is a bit frustrating.
  • KurdeN said:

    I still havent gotten my Founders rewards. And no answer on emails that i have sent. Please do something about this.

    +1 Same on my account....:(
  • Freerk said:

    The only Question Where is my Founders/Crowdfunding thats disapeared abter a roleback from my bank accound ..... the stpport dont answer any E-mail. this is a bit frustrating.

    LOL there is no support :smile:

    i guess that they have 10000+ unread e-mails in their mail box hehe :open_mouth:
  • Meditation book still broken... how can i get help with this?
  • Is the book challed meditate? Or meditation? Meditate is the old skill no longer in the game and book is therefore void.
Sign In or Register to comment.