Will you be making a Non PvP Shard.

So, after spending 90 bucks, for one of the Lord support this game packs, and started trying it out, I was happily playing along on my Beast Tamer, and loving how this was so much like Ultima Online. The thing I forgot about was PvP. I hate that with a passion, and stood there and died because I refuse to do it. Any chance you will do what Ultima did and have a Non - PvP shard? I want to love this game, but I won't PvP and being looted was like a gut punch.

Comments

• Some of the community servers have PVE only.
  • HamChannellHamChannell United States
    Yet the cosmetics bought for the 90 bucks doesn't work there. I would like to have access to thoise as well as I paid for them. UO years ago like 2000 to 2004 had basically dual mirror worlds connected by gates, and in one it was all PvP and in the other it was all PvE, and it allowed double the land for housing, and didn't require extra coding really. The realms were mirror images except for the PvP thing.
  • xKamikazexKamikaze U.S.
    edited December 2018
    They’ve announced that there’s no plan to make pve shards currently.
    xKamikaze said:

They’ve announced that there’s no current plan to make pve shards currently.

Thanks for the info.
  • DireDire Canada, UO Napa Valley pre Tram, UO SP
    Dude, read before you buy a game, there are COUNTLESS PVE MMOs for you to play on, yet there are not as many sandbox games like this, which is why we all play and why the devs actually made the game...

I don't know HOW people do not read the rules yet expect everything to cater to them..

you are in the wrong game bud...
  • Another one. This games pvp days are numbered. The devs will cave to this kind of crying. Every other thread is some grown man crying because he did not read or understand what he was paying for.

I am all for a pve server. It would end this barrage of tears.
    Dire, I saw the game pop when I loaded Steam. It should have clearly stated it was a PvP type game. It hadn't. Vagbar, not everyone likes PvP. I don't knock those who do, but I hate them, and would not spend my money for them. And the fact you are being derogatory just shows what a cunt you are.
  • Sorry you didn't look into the product you purchased. But don't try to change it now. Just wait for a PvE server or move on. For you sake, and everyone else who doesn't like pvp, I truly hope they add a PvE server. Just so we can direct them where to go.

Dont feel bad, you are not alone. Lots of people had no idea what they bought when they paid for this game. Just do some research next time. Its a little easier for me because I only play full loot pvp games, so I have to research the hell out of games to find them because they are so few. So go play the thousands of games that cater to your play style and let me have one of the 10 games that cater to mine.

• Vagbar said:

Another one. This games pvp days are numbered. The devs will cave to this kind of crying. Every other thread is some grown man crying because he did not read or understand what he was paying for.

I am all for a pve server. It would end this barrage of tears.

Steam release will surge some money coming in but a lot of people will refund this game and not just mainly because of pvp but also not understanding the progression. I mean .1 in days will leave a sour taste in a standard steamers mouth. I like legends of aria but in the current times the model of fast attention span gaming doesn't work well.

I fully and already for see and see right now the same people over and over and over again. Luckily 2019 is around the corner with hot new games coming out but it's always good to have a 6x gm character in games like this....just in case.
  • You guys really buy full loot open world mmo game when you dont like pvp?
    Do you play Quake without using weapons too?
  • midelke said:

You guys really buy full loot open world mmo game when you dont like pvp?
    Do you play Quake without using weapons too?

hehe
  • The main shards are PvE shards.

What they need is a proper PVP shard with less guarded areas and everyone being orange all the time.
  • So, after spending 90 bucks, for one of the Lord support this game packs, and started trying it out, I was happily playing along on my Beast Tamer, and loving how this was so much like Ultima Online. The thing I forgot about was PvP. I hate that with a passion, and stood there and died because I refuse to do it. Any chance you will do what Ultima did and have a Non - PvP shard? I want to love this game, but I won't PvP and being looted was like a gut punch.

Holy shit, find another game, or even UO for that matter, it is still up or there are plenty of non pvp shards out there for free.

DO not turn this game into the plethora of non pvp options out there, please let us have something, we've been wanting something close to the original for almost 2 decades now. Go now, get to the choppa.