[EU] Aria PvE community server

With the downtime I decided to start playing on this server yesterday. I created a character, played for an hour, left for work and when I came back the char was gone. Created a new character, started mining, someone gave me a horse, played for another hour and went to bed. Just woke up, decided to play a bit and now the entire server is missing from the community server list.
Am I missing something or is this to be expected on community servers?

Comments

• Ouch! I was planning to start a char on one of the community servers tonight since the main servers are all dead, but after reading this I think I'll pass.
  • This morning it was up, now it's down again... unreliable at best.
  • edited December 2018
    community servers go down just like the official ones: for maintenance or crashes...etc. Did you check back later to see if it came back up? The server im currently on is having less crashes that the official server, and plenty of other players running around without making it too crowded around the craft stations. so i hope my server remains :)

Also pick the one that have the lowest ping, and when your in the game, run around and check to see if it have others players and some claimed plots. Because that mean the server has been running a little while and not just someone testing a new server.
  • They have a scheduled downtime everyday for maintenance, some days it failed to restart but is unrelated with stability and now it seems is fixed. The server runs fine all day long.
  • baldrithbaldrith derekburks666@yahoo.com
    I have been trying to play on this PVE server and found that one of my characters will not let me log in at all but the other ones will log in. I wish there were more PVE server choices. I have dedicated crafters who will not be able to fight.
  • This is exactly why i don't play on community servers. You have no idea how long they intend on keeping them up.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    That has nothing to do with keeping the server up. It usually is a bug with the char, and a server restart should fix it.
  • Been playing this server for some time now. i like it.
  • HawkshieldHawkshield United States
    AND its missing. Was on it earlier today, got home after work (10pm CT) and its not on the list. Hopefully it didn't close down. Didn't get as far as a house or anything, but I liked the fact I could ifnally explore the world the way I wanted.
    Yes it seems to disappear and reappear at random. I have 4 good characters on this server and would hate to see it go. It's the only PvE server I can find and I do play games to have fun :)
    Same here (4 characters), haven't a house yet, but I am excited to be able to explore the world, and treasure hunt !
  • Its reboots everyday at 4am cet, but sometimes it fails to wake up again,its not shutting down.
    Thanks so much for the update !
    Ah good to know. It's been working well today :) Love the server! I had a house but tore it down gonna save for a better one the outhouse just wasn't cutting it. Plus deco is kinda messed up...hope they will be fixing that soon.
  • Goed server. For casual ,family of older(young) gamers this is great place to play game we love without getting heart attack :) It is time we start to build some kind of community.Right now most players i see are crafters or treasure hunters.

/cheers
    Indeed. I am mostly on my harvester/crafter but have mid level mage and warrior character. Done a bit of exploring and found the waterfall cave. They've beefed up the stone eles there haha...gotta build healing up more to survive. Characters are Matthius, Baldrith and Bluebain.
    I have Hawkshield, Falcon, and Seraphim. Have a plot just outside Valus, hoping to make a helper store for star ups, as starting on a community server is hard! You don't have all the resources and recipes you can just buy on the officials, you have to literally learn/earn everything. I really hope this server grows, without the PvP its so much more relaxed and trust of other players makes it more casual to strike up conversations and want to help others where RNG god hasn't been kind. Loving it
    well was loving it. Tried signing in and got the authentication error, I can sign into both official and other community servers, but not this one. Down ? not sure, seems fishy.
  • Same, authentication error. Guess it needs a restart.
    Switched to this server full time, not playing the official servers anymore.
    If you see a char with last name Bereth, say hi.
    Yep back up. I sure will, I'm spending about 90% of my gaming time on it. Official is just looking like a trailer park yard sale lot
  • OspreyOsprey Some where rainy
    Yes sure is a good server , discord channel is good also ask a question and you get a reply and answer not straight away but you always get a answer.

This server as great potential to build a good community , guilds ,pve and large scale raiding
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    I don't have this server's info. Pm me to add it to the list:
    http://loa.aldor.es/
  • I've been exploring the entire map and although I didn't meet a lot of people I encountered a fair amount of houses under construction so it seems to be taking off. I've finally managed to buy my own plot of land near the Black forest mage tower. Time to start saving for a simple cabin.
  • Ian19Ian19 United States
    Been down a while now.
  • edited January 9
    Why does this server not advertise nor have a website? i like it so far but would like to know more about it. And lots of people are looking for a PVE server. This one is good so far as there is still good housing/shop spots left.
    Anyone on this server sell full spell books, spell scrolls, frayed scrolls, fine scrolls, or ancient scrolls?
    I'm getting there, I am currently training an Inscriber. Honestly in this PVE server tbh its harder to get things going, on the officials I could rely on buying my way to get stuff for upgrades, here you really got to work for it. It definitely has a survival feel to it. Hopefully we can get a decent community going on here and trade back and forth, but yeah, no info, I really wish they would I know I've been on the FB LoA group and mentioned it there as well
    Ian19 said:

Been down a while now.

seems to be working alright, I think they reset every couple days . I was able to play last night like 5 hrs straight grinding abilities
    Yeah I’ve been working on inscription too. Have you found a good way to farm the frayed/fine/ancient scrolls?
    up by Trinit is a old ruins where Bone Magi dwell, I killed like 15 of them (after like 5-6 deaths) and got a total of 7 fine scrolls off them, so the drops have been reduced I think. Maybe not not sure. Frayed come off of Goblins unfortunately those crazy neurotic mobs of 3 with 1 Goblin mage (definitely take him out first or kite the other two away from him). But I can tell, not being on official to buy what you need, Inscriber is going to be a long grind.