Gamebreaking character unplayable

Hello,

Yesterday, when I logged with ma character (name: Urut) I found him in a different place from the one I logged out. It's not a matter of rollback, because I haven't been to this place for a week. The character was naked and the bank is empty. So far looks like my account has been hacked, but for the fact that I can't open my backpack at all. Also my other characters are untouched.
This leads to loosing my founder rewards, which are not replaceable and loosing a character (can't play without a backpack).

To me it looks like a broken reference.
I've logged an in game ticket but haven't received response yet.

Comments

• did you try unstuck? I had an issue when I couldnt open bag, did unstuck and it was accessible again
  • Looks like you are talking about "/stuck" command. I just gave it a try, no luck thou. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Bojidar said:

Hello,

Yesterday, when I logged with ma character (name: Urut) I found him in a different place from the one I logged out. It's not a matter of rollback, because I haven't been to this place for a week. The character was naked and the bank is empty. So far looks like my account has been hacked, but for the fact that I can't open my backpack at all. Also my other characters are untouched.
    This leads to loosing my founder rewards, which are not replaceable and loosing a character (can't play without a backpack).

To me it looks like a broken reference.
    I've logged an in game ticket but haven't received response yet.

There have been plenty of rollbacks, including at the start, so it could still very well be a rollback.

I lost my founder's items twice now due to rollbacks, once at the very start, and the second time when they re-enabled them and I got rolled back again.
  • I thought about this, but if it was a rollback, I would have an older version of my inventory and bank. But my inventory is not there at all and the bank is completely empty. If I only lost all my items I could still play the character, with no inventory (I cannot access it at all) this is not the case. I hope that the devs look into this since it's totally game breaking. I guess you can loose your house in this way as well (I don't have one) and it may turn out to be difficult to "fix".
  • Bump.
    Guys please, my character is unplayable, on top of loosing all my possession. The ticket has been here for a week now and there is no response not even an acknowledgment that my problem has being noticed.
  • Bojidar said:

Bump.
    Guys please, my character is unplayable, on top of loosing all my possession. The ticket has been here for a week now and there is no response not even an acknowledgment that my problem has being noticed.

You need to email them: contact@citadelstudios.net

Customer service system/staff/etc aren't really at MMO levels yet.
  • Well, I wanted to avoid spamming the devs. But it looks like it's going in this direction.
  • Bojidar said:

Well, I wanted to avoid spamming the devs. But it looks like it's going in this direction.

It's literally how their support works right now. Any and all problems (apart from technical issues or simple bug reports) gets run through that email address.
  • Bump.
    We can not play together because Bojidar's character is bugged since forever now. WTF!?!
  • /resetwindowpos fixed for me
  • Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I didn't work. I'm pretty sure that the issue is much more severe, looks like my char is a victim of DB corruption, so there is no way to fix him without the devs help.
    I'm loosing patience already, will probably delete the char soon (to reuse the name, this is my main character).
  • Have you tried an uninstall / reinstall of the game client - just in case?
  • Can we atleast get a written confirmation that someone is looking at this problem??? 8 days have been past already...
  • Bojidar, Xromiq please keep the forum updated. I really hope you folks get a solution quickly and are able to play again!
  • Well by now, quickly is out of the question. I'm pretty sure this will not be solved without the interference of the devs and they seems to be quite.. let's say unresponsive. So tomorrow I'm going to delete this char and create a new one.
    Enough is enough....
    I really hope this does not happen to anyone else.
  • Just to remind, the issue is still here and I still haven't received any feedback on this. Not even reset on my backer rewards.
  • Just a little bump. Just so everyone knows am still alive... and my character is still bugged and I'm still missing my backer rewards... and there has been no feedback so far.
  • Damn it looks a difficult bug, im also stuck on a big one nothing similar to this one.

I think they are totally collapsed but really will appreciate if they at least make a post about that kind of bugs are investigating.
  • I don't want to give them advise on their work. But at least they need to let the people know that the game is still worked on. I'm perfectly OK with getting response like: "We don't consider this bug a priority for now, we'll just reset your backer rewards.", not getting any makes me wounder where things are going.
  • I had a bug where a stack of 35 gold disappeared. CS responded by saying they don't replace in-game items due to bugs or glitches. Hope it's fixed for you man but I wouldn't give it much hope.
  • Yesterday I was contacted by a GM in game. He asked me to logout so they can work on the bugged character. The character was fixed (the inventory works now) but my bank and inventory are totally empty, since it's been almost 2 months the character himself is useless (I created a new one and he is far ahead with skills) so I kept the bugged one only to give the devs an example of the bug.
    As stated in my e-mails and here, the only thing I'm interested in at that point is my backer rewards and they were not restored...
  • in closing:
    1)thank you for your business, I mean money.
    2)keep playing the game sucka
    3)you used your backer rewards no where does it say you get more.
    4)fix your obsolete character to help their R&D to get more money.

backer rewards cost no additional money to produce once made.

Sorry about your luck, and thank you for letting dev's work on your dime.

• Will this sucks I have toon with the same problem naked, cant open bag, no one can see me, cant interact with npc's. I contacted citadel yesterday. After reading this its sounds like I am better off starting over which would suck, I put in a good amount time on this toon. Thanks for the thread lest now I know what to expect
  • In my case I was able to interact with NPC's (will check tonight). I kept the character for that long in order to give the dev's a chance to identify the issue and fix it before someone else hits it. Unfortunately Hikaru's comment doesn't seem so exaggerated....
  • swirfswirf Michigan , USA
    have you tried opeing your characters window and clicking on the backpack or changing the key binding?
  • Yes, I did. If you look at the past posts you will notice that my character was "fixed" by the devs. At the point where I got back my backpack the character was absolutely useless, so as stated by me I just expected my backer rewards restarted, since I lost them with all the contents of my bank when the character bugged. So after waiting for almost two months, I just deleted the character after it got fixed. At that point I already had a much more advanced character....
  • my char is stuck too unable to access my back pack(you cannot see that) this games going where ?
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    explain it better @patski
  • Virgil said:

Will this sucks I have toon with the same problem naked, cant open bag, no one can see me, cant interact with npc's. I contacted citadel yesterday. After reading this its sounds like I am better off starting over which would suck, I put in a good amount time on this toon. Thanks for the thread lest now I know what to expect

Sacha said:

explain it better @patski

Like this dude ..1 day later and a a nice admin released my toon so alls good