[New Player Guides] Skill Vendors, Lock-picking guide and more

edited December 2018 in New Player Nook
[Gods] have returned to play more! Here are the old guides to help out players again it seems Citadel have added some helpful stuff since the guides where made but if you can think of anything else we can add let us know!

Hey guys here is a place for new player guides my guild will be working on for all new or veteran players. This first guide is just skill vendors that you can purchase your instant 30 skill up for 300 copper or 3 silver. Feel free to share it among everyone and i'll keep it up to date as new patches roll out.

If you have any edits you would like me to make please let me know.

Here is the link to the Google Docs that we will be updating.

Edit: Adding in a map of Valus to help people find Trainers. All of the others maps are too large to get all in one map.

Edit 2: Added in the Adventure Map and all Gate Waypoints. 8/5/18

Edit 3: I have now added a lock-picking guide to a new tab. 12/4/18

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this Hypoxic.

Can players also lock pick player houses and chests? Couldn't find a clear answer anywhere to this but it would be a deal breaker for buying a house for me since there's nothing one could do about it.
  • Thanks for sharing this Hypoxic.

Can players also lock pick player houses and chests? Couldn't find a clear answer anywhere to this but it would be a deal breaker for buying a house for me since there's nothing one could do about it.

To be completely honest I haven't tried it I'll try it when I get home from work today and let you know the results!
  • BlujayBlujay Australia
    @Hypoxic in the lockpicking guide you say the purple chest is 50.1 but it is actually the blue chest. I just leveled up to there and checked both
  • MakharovMakharov United States
    How long does it take the chest in town to re-lock?