Headstart Hotfix Notes (12/3/18)

SupreemSupreem United States Administrator
edited December 2018 in Patch Notes
- Fix issues with certain guild commands not working.
- Fixed issue with small Wood House interior boundaries.
- Information dialog given when a chest is locked down that is not secure.
- Fixed prestige books meditation and mage armor
- Fix cursed bones not dropping
- Fix group names when player is on different region
- Automatically fix players who did not have a plot but can not place a new one
- Adjust drop rate of catacombs skulls in the various dungeons

The biggest change here is that guilds should be working correctly FINALLY. If some of you were holding back on buying your guild charter because of these issues, go for it now! We will also be posting an important update today on our news page so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Comments

• FIX THIS INSTEAD? https://forums.legendsofaria.com/discussion/7771/all-my-skills-are-stuck
    I can't play since yesterday, i'm wasting my headstart time, and not a single word from support.
  • ValianceValiance United Kingdom
    Still no fix for the Carpentry work orders ? Come on now please...this is a simple database fix, change what the order is looking for to (Wooden "item name") and it will work !
  • fix carpentry work orders plzzzzz
    its probly an izy job to help millions
  • Useful tamers for the next patch maybe?
  • is this a one man dev team? why have carpentry orders been broken since the start of headstart??
  • Please fix titles automatically switching too please
  • Can we please get a notification or something in the game for when servers are going down? It just doesn't make sense to check twitter/otherplaces when the game it self should have some indication of downtime. Also a fix for carpentry stuff would be nice.
  • shinee123 said:

Please fix titles automatically switching too please

This is also extremely annoying.
  • A fix for house doors also would be nice :)

https://imgur.com/a/sSYl0AF

But, anyway, good job guys, keep those fixes coming! :)
  • Please help us who lost the founders item due to roll backs and server restarts yesterday to get the items back please.
    It was not only me but some other people had the same issue.
  • RazgarRazgar Australia

FIX THIS INSTEAD? https://forums.legendsofaria.com/discussion/7771/all-my-skills-are-stuck
    I can't play since yesterday, i'm wasting my headstart time, and not a single word from support.

A guy in that thread asked if you have 600/600 of skill point used. If you are at the cap you need to unlearn skills via the sliders available to free up points.
  • Fix this please!
    https://imgur.com/a/ooKF634 , please HELP we cannot use it... Crimson EU coor. 2464.09;535.47

But, good job guys!! It`s nice to see, you are working pretty hard
  • Really how hard is to fix carp orders:

15 "longbow" order, cant work because you make 15 "wooden longbows"
    15 "ash longbow" orders, work because you make 15 "ash longbows"

how hard is to fix the text?
  • how long servers down?
  • i wanna state about the Tricky pitchfork becoming warfork!!!!
  • JoxxJoxx United States
    SAY10 said:

Can we please get a notification or something in the game for when servers are going down? It just doesn't make sense to check twitter/otherplaces when the game it self should have some indication of downtime. Also a fix for carpentry stuff would be nice.

they did have one.. told us every minute for 5 mins
  • Dust said:

Useful tamers for the next patch maybe?

Not likely.... They said they'd have a patch for tamers before Steam Launch, and instead, they're balancing mage spells and fixing drop rates. You sir, mean nothing to this company, and if they don't get it fixed before the end of the day, I have full intention of contacting steam to place a review for this product as the lowest and shittiest review completely possible.
  • fix resource value again - you lowed copper ore, but this wasn't enough
    Lumber and ore are set way to high for resale to vendors this is insane - you farm basic resources and have all the cash you need in a day to get full armor - pack horse - plot and built house - so now what do you do day 2 ????

- but again why do basic resources have value - all resources should have no value enabled until they are at least processed into an items.

So sell value of ZERO should be for;
    wood - wooden planks - ore - bars - cotton - bolt of cloth, should have no sell value to vendors period...

All i see are people running to node - filling up bags, then vendoring it - look around people not even a week in and everyone has a plot and either a house on it building or already done ??? - this took a few weeks on beta - i could only imagine on launch day when people join for the first time and see how far along the game is already and if its worth getting involved.

• edited December 2018
    Oh boy..You should add a really big red warning text next to the buy button on steam that inform twice about the early access status of the game and that there is much what needs to be fixed. Maybe that will prevent a bit the shitstorm.

I really like that game and I don't want to see it destroyed by bad user ratings. ^^
  • "Never play in patch day" we said in the old UO days
    It is normal for a shining New game to habe issues and
    rollbacks the very first days, but you should avoid these rollbacks if possible.
  • Exactly Vampiriss.. There's no point to do anything else and if they would do what you said then players would have to sell to each other and interact but right now it's just ignore and sell to the vendor. I've done the mining and selling to the vendor and to be honest i made money quick to get what i wanted but it's really boring. This game was suppose to have interaction and skills people will barter with to get money and skill gains but instead it's like a robot skill rush instead.

I wish they would do what you said and then slow down progression a lot and add recall runes for house shops and remove the recipe mechanic and make it skill based with recipes dropping while hunting too. I do wonder about the priority with patches because between founder cosmetic items and guild stuff being a priority over game breaking stuff makes me wonder.
  • edited December 2018
    Please fix no skill gains on harder mobs. I understand skill gain cap on weak mobs, but being forced to farm weak mobs for skill gain even though I have ability and gear to farm stronger ones is ridiculous.

Disable auto combat when attacked by NPCs in peace stance, or make an option to do it.
    Add option to remap key for map rotation (from the middle mouse)
    Fix the mount behavior when it stops to follow you when you mount and dismount again.
    Make auto run when clicking or holding both mouse buttons together for few seconds instead of separate button press, which makes you stop for a second.
    Disable people from opening locked door from inside when they're inside someone else's house.
    Add a key bind to open/close doors.
    Fix the abilities going on cool-down even when you fail to use them, like trying to dig or mine something that is too far.