Game's trash.

Game looks like it should be in alpha, with half of it broken.
Res points are too far away to even get back to your body, assuming the broken trash game even lets you, considering the mile long agro radius, and the fact that the retards designing this game thought that you should get dismounted 24/7 by mobs.
Investing in this trash was a mistake.

Comments

• Triggered! You must have died while running away from mobs and couldn’t get back to your body before it was gone. PVE happened here.
  • xKamikaze said:

Triggered! You must have died while running away from mobs and couldn’t get back to your body before it was gone. PVE happened here.

Garbage fail-troll.
  • No troll. Simply pointing out that you’re complaining about rez points, mount mechanics, aggro radius, and called the devs “retarded”. MOST LIKELY because you died to the environment. While you might have had valid AGGRESSIVE complaints worthy of discussion. You became a belligerent whiner when you spout offensive things about the devs SIMPLY because you failed to keep your life above 0.
  • xKamikaze said:

No troll. Simply pointing out that you’re complaining about rez points, mount mechanics, aggro radius, and called the devs “retarded”. MOST LIKELY because you died to the environment. While you might have had valid AGGRESSIVE complaints worthy of discussion. You became a belligerent whiner when you spout offensive things about the devs SIMPLY because you failed to keep your life above 0.

Like I said. Garbage. You're a nobody. A carebear one, at that. "Aggressive", you say. I bet you believe in micro-aggressions too. Need me to find you a safe space?
  • xKamikazexKamikaze U.S.
    edited December 2018
    The only safe place you need to find is the town. Watch out for those wolves and giant rats bruh. Going to force you to chase your corpse again.
  • edited December 2018
    he does have some point when u die u should resurrect at the nearest stone then walk back to your corpse. Not run to the rez stone then run back to ur body that just stupid and waste of time. some mobs do aggro from 2 far away especailly in dungeons they aggro from rooms away and u arent in sight

this doesnt mean the game is trash though it just needs some tweaks
  • WyndalWyndal Behind You!
    edited December 2018
    mechanic working as intended.. Ridge - have you ever played the original Ultima Online? This game follows a lot of the same mechanics as UO, intentionally.
  • EriccbEriccb Argentina
    Hey @Ridge , I'm looking forward to try the game, would be happy to use your account if you no longer play :)
  • Send me your account so I can improve it for you. I don't have the money to buy right now :(
  • Wyndal said:

mechanic working as intended.. Ridge - have you ever played the original Ultima Online? This game follows a lot of the same mechanics as UO, intentionally.

Lol? I grew up on the original UO. Pre-2002, before it went to shit. This game has absolutely nothing in common with UO. Even the things similar, such as player housing, is done very differently.

YOU haven't played UO, obviously. Comparing this game to UO is a joke beyond amusement. It's a game that any competent programmer could have completed, and made bug free, in a year. This game is in alpha stage, even now, as it's being released.

There isn't even support. I was going for first GM on this game. Glitchy karma system made me red after partially looting a corpse. Couldn't even play my character for two days while they worked on their "hotfix".

"A lot of the same mechanics as UO, intentionally". What a joke. None of the mechanics are similar to UO. You didn't get dismounted 24/7 and have everything go to kill your mount in UO. You didn't have singular nodes to mine in UO. You didn't have singular spawns in UO, or dungeons that took 60 seconds to explore the entirety of. UO didn't have mobs agro from a mile away, or have spawns escalate on top of your face to where death was guaranteed, body retrieval impossible. UO had a targeting system that actually let you target everything. UO's map didn't get turned 45 degrees every time you logged in, forcing you to fix it every time. UO's crafting system wasn't based on tiered wood. UO also gave you a magic resist skill, instead of forcing you to screw your stats up to have some sort of resist. UO didn't have an idiotic dismount system. Killing people without being high level, or having friends, is nearly impossible in this game, aside from attempting to run people out of bandages. (I'm normally a pk pker, not a pker, but still a valid point to make). UO didn't make you run a thousand miles after you died, off to some poorly placed spawn point (sometimes finding a wandering healer took a while, but that was uncommon). UO didn't have this stupid karma system either. UO doesn't have this terrible idea of making it to where people can rotate cameras, which ruins hiding tricks, and over-complicates code in a simple game, making it eat more resources than it should. UO didn't have cache lag. UO didn't have 90% of a map where you couldn't even run through it, or bog you down with stupidly predetermined routes, or have half a billion points that you have to double back on because while you SHOULD be able to go through, the game just won't let you.

I don't even understand how people are stupid enough to try comparing this game to UO. They're nothing alike, aside from being fantasy based and being able to loot people (though this game has guards kill you for looting in protected zones).

A lot of the similar mechanics. Ha. "original Ultima Online". As if it it's something YOU ever played. Gtfo.
  • xKamikaze said:

No troll. Simply pointing out that you’re complaining about rez points, mount mechanics, aggro radius, and called the devs “retarded”. MOST LIKELY because you died to the environment. While you might have had valid AGGRESSIVE complaints worthy of discussion. You became a belligerent whiner when you spout offensive things about the devs SIMPLY because you failed to keep your life above 0.

Correct. Welcome to the sandbox; lol.
  • Ridge, the game it is in early access, so it has many bugs or systems that dont work properly as expected. but its not trash.
  • Its a shame all you posters in here don't post more the the new people asking for help threads. You all seem to know what you're talking about.
  • Game is not trash but I'm so tired of games launching still in development.
  • Every MMO I’ve played since 2000 was released with bugs and issues. It’s simply not possible to iron out every issue when alpha/beta testing with a few hundred to even a few thousand people. Once it’s finally released to potentially 10s of thousands of people, bugs will start showing their face for the first time. Not only release issues, but small and large content release also have issues in virtually every game. Again, it’s impossible to foresee every bug before you release. To say this game could be designed and coded flawlessly in a year is beyond a dream. You can play games that have been released for years, been through numerous content updates and fixes, and STILL find bugs or problems. They’re a small team and currently putting out loads of tiny fires that most players aren’t having issues with, but they’ve overall had a decent amount of success in the fact that thousands of players have been on and trying the game with little to no issues other than rollbacks(which I think some are justified rollbacks and some aren’t).
  • StevroStevro Perth, Australia
    Ridge said:

Res points are too far away to even get back to your body, assuming the broken trash game even lets you, considering the mile long agro radius, and the fact that the retards designing this game thought that you should get dismounted 24/7 by mobs.

This is not UO, this is a new release. it has not had 20 years of continuous development.
    If you do not like it, that's OK too, you are not forced to play it.
    "Investing" lol you bought a game, its not part of your stock portfolio. At best you spent the equivalent of a night at the movies and a dinner.
    Go troll somewhere else.

• Stevro said:

Ridge said:

This is not UO, this is a new release. it has not had 20 years of continuous development.
    "Investing" lol you bought a game, its not part of your stock portfolio. At best you spent the equivalent of a night at the movies and a dinner.
    Go troll somewhere else.

QFT
  • Game is not trash but I'm so tired of games launching still in development.

Maybe you missed the part about Early Access. The game will be in development for a very long time, yet.
  • ZarwaddimZarwaddim USA
    edited December 2018
    Your distaste for the game is unfortunate. I hope you find something that satiates your appetite.

For me, this game is my new sidepiece. And I'm thinking of the future. Right now I see a lot of people grinding, especially gathering/crafting skills. I see tons of people out adventuring. That puts my mind to this: there is a lot of activity trying to get the economy working for one's self. And at some point I see a good amount of people on both sides: those that bloodlust, and those that make the things that help that along. I call that a win-win if it works out, no matter what the game looks like in a month, 3 months, a year...
  • This game is amazing. It is extremely similar to UO but with a huge graphic and UI upgrade.

If you are a UO veteran (+2000 hours) who has been deep into many versions of UO; then yes some things in this game will be very different than UO that will give you a completely different feel. For most people (10:1 in my experience), they will say this game is a LOOOT like UO with a very similar feel.

Many features in this game I have not seen in any other game, other than UO.

Too many bugs though. Hopefully with that mass amount of people playing, the feedback will pile in and bugs will be fixed quickly.
  • FalakinFalakin UK
    edited December 2018
    Ridge said:

It's a game that any competent programmer could have completed, and made bug free, in a year.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Stevro said:

Ridge said:

Go troll somewhere else.

You're mentally retarded trash that doesn't know what investing is, obviously.
    Also, UO didn't have 20 years of continuous development when it was released either, derp.
    Also, you have no idea what trolling is.

Filth.
  • Falakin said:

Ridge said:

It's a game that any competent programmer could have completed, and made bug free, in a year.

Says a garbage nobody that can't even list something beyond a bland statement.
    This game is cookie-cutter nonsense with half of the areas constituting nothing more than a squiggly line on paper, with coloring around, pretending to be land that you can explore.
    Little more complicated than minesweeper for it's time.
  • Ridge said:

Falakin said:

Ridge said:

Says a garbage nobody that can't even list something beyond a bland statement.
    This game is cookie-cutter nonsense with half of the areas constituting nothing more than a squiggly line on paper, with coloring around, pretending to be land that you can explore.
    Little more complicated than minesweeper for it's time.
  • StevroStevro Perth, Australia
    Ridge said:

Stevro said:

Ridge said:

Go troll somewhere else.

You're mentally retarded trash that doesn't know what investing is, obviously.
    Also, UO didn't have 20 years of continuous development when it was released either, derp.
    Also, you have no idea what trolling is.

Filth.
    You are indeed a sad individual, i pity you. It is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about.
  • Stop feeding the troll...
  • edited December 2018
    Removed by moderator
  • k0sk0s
    edited December 2018
    Despite the harsh tone and unnecessary trash talk he has made some valid points, especially on the UO comparson points. The game seems to try to be a successor of UO, but at the moment fails to match the complexity of the systems that made UO so great. Everything from taming to crafting seems so basic in comparison to UO. Pets feel lackluster to put it mildly, not to mention the lack of high end tameables at the moment. Pet progression is non-existent currently, please correct me if i'm wrong, but this is my personal observation? Imo items lack additional (random?) properties, which will make them more unique and make crafting even more important. Some weapons lack variety (Ranged types), armors seem to suffer from the same issue .... And so on and so on.

What's good about this is that there seems to be a solid foundation to build upon for the future, but the game has a long way to go for me to consider it a true UO successor.
  • I think its enough.

Vote for close.
  • edited December 2018
    Ridge said:

Stop feeding the troll...

Removed by moderator
    This is a funny guy. Your trigger point is set to low. Go back to Darkfall.
This discussion has been closed.