Headstart Hotfix Notes (11/29/18)

SupreemSupreem United States Administrator
- Hearthstone is for sale in shops
- Added mission dispatchers to outposts
- More crafting order fixes
- Fixed sale value of gold and copper ore
- Back end stability changes

The main purpose of this hotfix was to push out the stability changes however, you get a few fixes along with it. We are working on some bigger changes that are coming soon. Specifically Karma and Account Rewards.

Comments

• ValianceValiance United Kingdom
    edited November 2018
    I just picked up a Carpentry work order for Bucklers, made 1 wooden buckler to test, did not recognize it. This was on EU Crimson Sea server.
    I just tried one for Short Bow also, did not work.
    Here is a good one, picked one up for 5 Barrels, completed it, handed it in, and as a reward, I got a recipe for "Round Table", tried to memorize it, it said I already knew it, so I checked, and Round Table is not actually in any of the current Carpentry lists, period....

I just got the Ash Boards recipe, and I picked up an Ash Buckler Order, seems to be working, not filled it completely yet, will post an update when i do.

The hand in of 10 Ash Bucklers worked perfectly, I received 9 silver, The Blightwood Boards recipe and 5 Blightwood Boards.

So seems to me its the standard wood shields and the standard bows not working for the work orders.

I just got another recipe as a reward from work orders that also doe snot even exist when looking on the woodwork bench, this time I got "Inn Table", when i try to memorize it, it says i already know it.
  • deathzarddeathzard Italy
    edited November 2018
    Short bows order can't be made either,and seems i cant cancel to take another one :( Could at least help me to remove my current order from carpenter (5 short bow) and let me to take another one @Supreem pls?

P.S. I'm in EU Server Crimson Sea too
    Deathzard you can drop it on the floor, wait one hour and you can collect another, or goto another city to a different carpenter and ask for an order.
  • Valiance said:

Deathzard you can drop it on the floor, wait one hour and you can collect another, or goto another city to a different carpenter and ask for an order.

Tyvm but on discord somebody said that was not possible do this.. so that's why i asked to the boss :wink:
    No problem, it does work though :) So good luck !
  • FIX carpentery!
  • edited November 2018
    I appreciate the work that you have done. I was able to get some rewards now for turning in my work orders on the Crooks. The problem that I have is that when i get the reward for Ash Board: lockbox - I still do not have the ability to make Ash Boards.

If possible please make this a passive recipe when you reach a specific carpentry level.

Can confirm for US - that the Short Bow work order does not work either (does not recognize my item)
  • Why does it seem like 90% of the issues with crafting orders revolve around inaccurate database references?

Instead of fixing the orders one at a time, why don't you just go in an make sure the databases match?
  • Supreem said:

- Hearthstone is for sale in shops
    - Added mission dispatchers to outposts
    - More crafting order fixes
    - Fixed sale value of gold and copper ore
    - Back end stability changes

The main purpose of this hotfix was to push out the stability changes however, you get a few fixes along with it. We are working on some bigger changes that are coming soon. Specifically Karma and Account Rewards.

Praise be!
  • I have 94 Lumberjacking and 79 Carpentry. I made a flood of orders, really a tide, of all kinds.
    Possible that I have not found a single ASH / blight recipe ?!
    Yet I see Vendors already selling material in both Ash and Blight.
    I asked in several places and some people replied that he had the ASH recipe with a simple Crook order.
    They have 60 carpentry ..
    I do not understand, I'm doing something wrong ?! Simply particularly loser?
    I accept tips, however, before I pass the poem xD

W T F
  • I have 94 Lumberjacking and 79 Carpentry. I made a flood of orders, really a tide, of all kinds.
    Possible that I have not found a single ASH / blight recipe ?!
    Yet I see Vendors already selling material in both Ash and Blight.
    I asked in several places and some people replied that he had the ASH recipe with a simple Crook order.
    They have 60 carpentry ..
    I do not understand, I'm doing something wrong ?! Simply particularly loser?
    I accept tips, however, before I pass the poem xD

W T F

ur simply lucky, ash and blight order popped out even at 30 carpentry to me...
    i think carpentry it's the most bugged of the working skill
  • I just received ash boards, and fence recipe from handing in simple crook W/O' s I think I have filled 6 crook W/O's total. from 5-20 required to fill them. Also my carpentry is still low under 45 ish. Seems to be completely random. If only I could get ash long bow to drop!
  • I think the recipes as just random, you keep doing order or just trade
  • how long is the server down for?