LF Friends NA Official Sky Server PG-13 Discord

HolyhandsHolyhands 45246
edited December 2018 in New Player Nook
Hello potential friends (and foes),

I am searching for a few decent people to play LoA with us. I plan on crafting first then adventuring off. We have a PG-13 family styled Discord. Although it is not mandatory to be on it all the time, we should all have it for times of raids, grouping and general help/chat. Keeping the FBombs to a minimum helps it become more of a family styled community.

I am "wise" or "matured" in life. I played UO. That was my first game I created a Guild. I have been a Guild Leader in MANY games since then. I love building communities. I am very spiritual but not religious. I try to represent good rather than evil as much as possible. I am married with children. Yup, good ole Al Bundy here. My main playtimes are from 5pm - 12am EST Mon-Thurs and all times on weekends. Cool tidbit about me, I started DJing in 1985 in NYC. I am one of those "old school" Djs people talk about. hehe... Anyways...

Please ask any questions and hopefully we can start something decent.

Leggo!

Comments

• Howdy, I have a similar story. Kids, UO was first mmo etc. I'm interested in running around in this game and making friends.
  • Greetings to you. I am also in the same scenario and my wife and son play also. We are on the Verdant Earth server.
  • I'm on Sky. Sorry guys. If you recreate or if anyone else wants to join us, please look for me in Pyro's or message me on discord. My Discord is Holy#0287. We have a good group of helpful people so far and could use some more. LOVE to see you come over. If not, I sure hope you all find what you're looking for!!!

Holy
  • Also a gamer turned family man playing on Azure Sky.

If you guys don’t mind someone who generally levels well behind the leveling curve I would love to join you all.

• NordbergNordberg United States
    you are checking a lot of boxes for me. UO player, old dude, family, etc. Also -- i think we are plot neighbors outside Pyros. i play way late night EST but will look for you around the goblin camps
  • HolyhandsHolyhands 45246
    edited December 2018
    Sounds great guys! Come join our small community. We ran a dungeon the other day with 6 of us. Was fun. Would love to expand our group to about 20ish for raid content. Hope to see you soon.. IF THE SERVERS COME BACK ON! ;-0
  • I would be interested in joining. Have a 80 tamer. Hopefully the servers will be up soon.
  • GullumGullum Yukon, Canada
    Invite please? :)

• https://discord.gg/854uFMq Join up and contact me.
    edited December 2018
    We are growing nicely. Anyone new to the game, thinking of getting it or if you just want to group with some people, look us up! We hit a dungeon last night with 5 of us. Was fun. Would love to get 10 or so in that one.. May be a bit easier :) Either way, come join us for some good times.
  • The game is good so far for what it is, early access. I don't believe in EAs as I feel I paid for the game, there will be no more wipes so it is OUT (released). Anyone else that thinks it is not out is delusional. That being the case, they will "release" it on steam soon. I hope more people will get it but they may start a new server for steam. I have heard a west coast server. Anyways, my point is that in this game you will need people to hang out with. If you don't you will be dead quick and often. I enjoy building communities but now a days it has been more and more difficult. Blame it on the parents of the older generation gamers or whatever but many newer players just don't get the concept of an old school styled guild. Where we actually GROUP together and work as a team. Old or young, consider trying us out. Get involved with your members. We offer items to each other without asking for a payment. We group for dungeon farming. We defend against reds as a group. If you get the game and want this, join us. make us stronger. Let's have fun together!

Nuff said,

Holy
  • Seem like nice guys.
  • True story: I have a tendency to miss coyotes or bears and hit my horse full of 400+ wood/ash with my bow and arrow. Woops.

My first time doing this (there have been four deaths so far), I am in the Southern Rim shouting for help hoping someone comes by. Holy Hands came by. Helped me carry my wood, brought me back to Pyros, gave me a horse and set me up. A day later I'm helping to create the guild.

Fun fact: While looking up four-letter synonyms I happened across "Pure" and suggested it.

The point of all of this is to say that the group is laid back, friendly and very helpful. We recognize the need to level up for PvE / PvP and crafting. Groups tend to form up regularly and we all decide what's needed / best for the group at hand.

Come check us out on Azure Sky.
  • RindurRindur South West
    This guild is right up my alley. I would like an invite.
  • DeebsDeebs North Carolina
    So I tried to find you on discord but it was not working. How do I join?
  • The discord is case sensitive. It works. If yours doesn't work, meet us in Pyros. We hang there a lot.
  • Zarwaddim said:

True story: I have a tendency to miss coyotes or bears and hit my horse full of 400+ wood/ash with my bow and arrow. Woops.

My first time doing this (there have been four deaths so far), I am in the Southern Rim shouting for help hoping someone comes by. Holy Hands came by. Helped me carry my wood, brought me back to Pyros, gave me a horse and set me up. A day later I'm helping to create the guild.

Fun fact: While looking up four-letter synonyms I happened across "Pure" and suggested it.

The point of all of this is to say that the group is laid back, friendly and very helpful. We recognize the need to level up for PvE / PvP and crafting. Groups tend to form up regularly and we all decide what's needed / best for the group at hand.

Come check us out on Azure Sky.

Word :)
  • You guys sound like my kind of people. I also started back in UO on 99 and I tend to aim for the family oriented groups. I will look for you guys in Pyros, I never used discord but will check it out.
    edited December 2018
    It seems a lot of people that come here and join either leaves the game or disappears from the face of the earth. If you join us, please group up with us, get involved with your new friends so that you can see if you like the game with others. Please don't join us then disappear the next day! Thanks.
  • Still taking on new players. We just got a few and are helping them get situated. Let us know if you wanted in.
  • Now is the time to join us! Well, anytime is but hey, I figured a lot of down time and this needed an overdue bump! Happy hunting.