State of PVP atm ?! still mages OP ?!

im plan to play a strong build in pvp but some says mage OWN all , mage hybrids are so strong even in these moments ?! it is sad that melle build are weak

Comments

• NefariousNefarious Community Server Admin and Subreddit Mod
    It’s hard to say, I’m sure there’s some retuning and such going on in the final updates.
  • JubbinJubbin Washington State
    what I don't get is Mages were NEVER OP... at least not when I was on my Melee.
    Cleave
    VG
    Stun Strike

with a hally = GG (if you're good)

BUUUUUT.... I don't know what they changed as of late. So I'd only hope they don't change the combat again.... my core group did some hardcore PvP testing for these guys. and if it's changed again after being so close.. I'm done :/
  • NefariousNefarious Community Server Admin and Subreddit Mod
    It was not really all that imbalanced. Archers needed some love, but melee could hard counter mages pretty easily. I think it was fair, because mages were beast in PVE. You can’t rule everything....

• mages still OP at everything
  • Jubbin: When was that? CB2? Because everyone thinks it was the Most balanced time
  • Mages are OP. I have a rogue/piercer that gets wrecked by them all the time. Sure, you can interrupt casting with a Kryss as long as they dont stun you or ride off on their horse while casting.
    I die in 2-3 spell casts.Yet, somehow I still miss with GM skills allowing them to pop me for half my health in one attack. Stab from stealth fails more than it should at a GM level.

They bandage and use greater heal...cant out dps healing.

The pvp damage needs a rework. I admit, I suck at PVP...but even then...the fights are not in a melees favor. I just stand still now if it's a mage...no point trying until CS tunes down the damage from spells.

I guess what I am saying... Its "Legends of Mages" until their pvp damage gets tuned the right way.

Go run a red dungeon and tell me how many reds are mages...no brainer.

I keep getting told....you suck use skill books...to even the odds..
    Ok, no. How do I acquire Vanish again? Oh right.
    It's not a scroll I can just add to a blessed book that never drops on kill.
  • what pvp,guys on my server thinks killing people on server lines by guarded areas is pvp lol.they post videos on how great they are 1vs 6,when all he is doing is baiting them and letting guards kill
  • Byzz said:

Mages are OP. I have a rogue/piercer that gets wrecked by them all the time. Sure, you can interrupt casting with a Kryss as long as they dont stun you or ride off on their horse while casting.
    I die in 2-3 spell casts.Yet, somehow I still miss with GM skills allowing them to pop me for half my health in one attack. Stab from stealth fails more than it should at a GM level.

They bandage and use greater heal...cant out dps healing.

The pvp damage needs a rework. I admit, I suck at PVP...but even then...the fights are not in a melees favor. I just stand still now if it's a mage...no point trying until CS tunes down the damage from spells.

I guess what I am saying... Its "Legends of Mages" until their pvp damage gets tuned the right way.

Go run a red dungeon and tell me how many reds are mages...no brainer.

I keep getting told....you suck use skill books...to even the odds..
    Ok, no. How do I acquire Vanish again? Oh right.
    It's not a scroll I can just add to a blessed book that never drops on kill.

Sounds like you dont have high enough wisdom.