Pineapple pizza is wrong

pineapple pizza is illegal, and if you eat it you will be arrested by the loli police at gunpoint. Any resistance will be met with lawful execution

Comments

• NefariousNefarious Community Server Admin and Subreddit Mod
    I’m a supreme/deluxe guy myself. As long as I’m eating junk I’ll get my protein and veggies in.
  • DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    Pineapple starts with Pi, pizza starts with Pi, pizza is a pie. Pineapple Pizza Pie! just rolls off the tongue, and straight into my belly.

What else goes in pizza?

Pepperoni - made from pigs
    Tomatoes - you say tomatoes I say pimatoes
    Peppers - Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers!

You just can't hide these delicious Pythagorean truths from the people any longer! The pineapple resistance is real!
  • I love pineapple on pizza! And I am sure everyone else loves it too, no matter how much they deny it! It is the truth!

Recently had a chili cook off at work (I know it isnt pizza but pineapple can possibly take any food to the next level!) and to change things up a bit, I made a pineapple chili, sadly I only got 2nd place :( Next year I will take my pineapple chili to the top!! Might even make it a pineapple chili pizza!
  • after long time not eating it i ordered a pizza with pineapple two weeks ago. And it was good :P
  • So wrong, pineapple pizza is a gift of creativity. A pizza with pineapple is a testament to man's mastery of the four elements.

Earth = Dough
    Wind = Tossing the pizza dough
    Fire = fire, obviously
    Water = Pineapple

So wrong, pineapple pizza is a gift of creativity. A pizza with pineapple is a testament to man's mastery of the four elements.

Earth = Dough
    Wind = Tossing the pizza dough
    Fire = fire, obviously
    Water = Pineapple

That’s a stretch lol

• DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    edited October 2018
    Gabriel said:

I love pineapple on pizza! And I am sure everyone else loves it too, no matter how much they deny it! It is the truth!

Recently had a chili cook off at work (I know it isnt pizza but pineapple can possibly take any food to the next level!) and to change things up a bit, I made a pineapple chili, sadly I only got 2nd place :( Next year I will take my pineapple chili to the top!! Might even make it a pineapple chili pizza!

Sounds like the pineapple mecca, and a pilgrimage must be made!

Even my cat loves pineapple, but then again my cat also like showering with me in the mornings. So I often question his ability to make rational choices.
  • edited October 2018
    my vegies are pork meat :D ,at least in the days i got gym
  • Thin and crispy base with pepperoni, mushroom, capsicum (I think in the US they are bell peppers?) and pineapple. Best pizza. Try it.
  • Best pizza toppings are pineapple and banana!
  • EyoniaEyonia United States
    You sir, are a heathen @AndyofDoom
    Eyonia said:

Second
  • We all know the best Pizza is a Flying one! :)

We all know the best Pizza is a Flying one! :)

Clever avatar lol
  • EyoniaEyonia United States
    edited December 2018
    Flying pizza is an enemy of the state - a symbol of communist propagand - and sin against life itself.

You must be eradicated in the name of freedom.

Also, being a bit more serious:

Anchovies, spinach, egg, pepper, the tiniest smidgen of garlic, and diced cherry tomatoes are... Well, to put it the best way I can:

Italian finger motions

Delicious
  • Nefarious said:

Eyonia said:

Second
    Third