Loyalty Points

Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
Heyo!

If you feel your loyalty points displayed in the dashboard are erroneous, please shoot an email to our CS staff at contact@citadelstudios.net with the email address associated with your LoA account.

Please include the current tally displayed on the dashboard and any information that would help the investigation of the error, like the event you attended but feel was not accounted for. I do realize there are a couple of nebulous events and announcements that may have slipped through the cracks. Feel free to mention any potential oversights here and I will investigate personally!

-streets












Comments

  • Y’all must be on top of it though. I have more than 3 times what I started with. Great job Citadel. No complaints here!!
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Thanks and good to hear! =P

  • edited October 2018
    What was the calculation used to determine loyalty points for people who pledged back in the day? Also, is it supposed to reflect the points that come with the package, as well as referral points?

    EDIT: Found the numbers in an old blog post. So to clarify the question, what is used to consider "active" for the purpose of the 100 points per month? Also, question about package and referral points still applies.

    Thank you much!
  • To follow up, I submitted an email as well.
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Yes 100 points per month is correct. Activity is tracked from the purchase date to the current date, per month. The number also reflects the founder pack purchase and the referrals.
  • edited October 2018
    Ok, my number definitely seems WAY off then :wink:

    I'll let you take a look at the email.
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    ok will do!
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    Loyalty can't be measured in stupid points anyways ... :tongue:
  • No, but the stuff I can buy with it can... :)
  • deathzarddeathzard Italy
    edited October 2018
    Where can i see it?

    *Edit* Found it... but i didnt calculate if it is right or not... What should i consider to see if points i got are rights or not @Israel_CS ?

    Ty in advance!
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    We are working on getting a page up for all rewards to add to the website. Until then, shoot us an email at contact@citadelstudios.net with your current total and try to list all the events and contests you participated in. We can take it from there and deduce what you may or may not be missing.
  • Is there any info about loyalty shop? What kind of items will be available? Can we see those cosmetics somewhere? Or that will be available only ingame?
  • Roberts said:

    Is there any info about loyalty shop? What kind of items will be available? Can we see those cosmetics somewhere? Or that will be available only ingame?

    You’re probably going to have to wait on that one.

  • @Israel_CS

    Sent a follow-up email about 5 days ago, haven't gotten a response - figured I would poke you here as well.

    Ticket #15570 for reference.

    Thanks.
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Looking into it!
  • Just upgrade my crowdfunding pledge to champion

    The problem is I don't have receive any extra loyalty point

    The differences between 500 - 1000

    Thanks to look at it!
  • KaeliKaeli United States
    I am missing a referral. I should have a total of 3 referrals, but only 2 show up on my dashboard. I can supply names of those I referred that bought the game.
  • C0KA said:

    Just upgrade my crowdfunding pledge to champion

    The problem is I don't have receive any extra loyalty point

    The differences between 500 - 1000

    Thanks to look at it!

    Thanks for the work ;) appreciate ! (They fix the problem for me)
  • NyiteNyite Orlando, Fl
    edited November 2018
    This is in my account
    Total Referrals: 3 (+750 reward points)
    Loyalty Points Balance: 1500

    Customer
    Founder's Pack: Champion
    Registered: 7/9/2018

    Should it not be 750 points for the 3 referrals
    and 1000 points for the champion pack
    for a total of 1750 points ?

    p.s.
    I did do an upgrade from noble to champion


  • There seems to be a great deal of confusion on this still. I have had several back and forth emails regarding my loyalty point balance, evidently something seems to be giving them a hard time.

    For example, I have 1 account that is 12 months old, and appears to have earned 1300 points for "loyalty" (account age, or whatever they are using to determine the award). My main account is 22 months old, and got 600 points.
  • NyiteNyite Orlando, Fl
    I did do an upgrqade from
    Nyite said:

    This is in my account
    Total Referrals: 3 (+750 reward points)
    Loyalty Points Balance: 1500

    Customer
    Founder's Pack: Champion
    Registered: 7/9/2018

    Should it not be 750 points for the 3 referrals
    and 1000 points for the champion pack
    for a total of 1750 points ?

    p.s.
    I did do an upgrade from noble to champion


    This is still not fixed, is there any other way to contact CS ?
  • I believe he lists an email in the original post. I am sure they will respond eventually, but the last response I got was that it might be a while since they are slammed right now.

    I am going on over a month trying to get my balance corrected...
  • ok so what are the points for ?
  • Vampiriss said:

    ok so what are the points for ?

    It shows to the others how long you are supporting this game :p
  • Vampiriss said:

    ok so what are the points for ?

    Loyalty points are supposed to be a form of currency for in game items that are cosmetic only.
  • I'm waiting for better rewards, not loving the hats
  • Hats? You mean the event hats from closed beta?
  • How can I spemd the loyalty points ? /loyalty command does nothing ?
  • Nefarious said:

    Roberts said:

    Is there any info about loyalty shop? What kind of items will be available? Can we see those cosmetics somewhere? Or that will be available only ingame?

    You’re probably going to have to wait on that one.

    @Retrofox ^ it will probably be a while before they can be redeemed.
  • Retrofox said:

    How can I spemd the loyalty points ? /loyalty command does nothing ?

    Answer please ?
Sign In or Register to comment.