Loyalty Points

Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
Heyo!

If you feel your loyalty points displayed in the dashboard are erroneous, please shoot an email to our CS staff at contact@citadelstudios.net with the email address associated with your LoA account.

Please include the current tally displayed on the dashboard and any information that would help the investigation of the error, like the event you attended but feel was not accounted for. I do realize there are a couple of nebulous events and announcements that may have slipped through the cracks. Feel free to mention any potential oversights here and I will investigate personally!

-streets

Comments

• Y’all must be on top of it though. I have more than 3 times what I started with. Great job Citadel. No complaints here!!
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Thanks and good to hear! =P

• edited October 18
    What was the calculation used to determine loyalty points for people who pledged back in the day? Also, is it supposed to reflect the points that come with the package, as well as referral points?

EDIT: Found the numbers in an old blog post. So to clarify the question, what is used to consider "active" for the purpose of the 100 points per month? Also, question about package and referral points still applies.

Thank you much!
  • To follow up, I submitted an email as well.
    Yes 100 points per month is correct. Activity is tracked from the purchase date to the current date, per month. The number also reflects the founder pack purchase and the referrals.
  • edited October 19
    Ok, my number definitely seems WAY off then :wink:

I'll let you take a look at the email.
    ok will do!
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    Loyalty can't be measured in stupid points anyways ... :tongue:
  • No, but the stuff I can buy with it can... :)
  • deathzarddeathzard Italy
    edited October 20
    Where can i see it?

*Edit* Found it... but i didnt calculate if it is right or not... What should i consider to see if points i got are rights or not @Israel_CS ?

Ty in advance!
    We are working on getting a page up for all rewards to add to the website. Until then, shoot us an email at contact@citadelstudios.net with your current total and try to list all the events and contests you participated in. We can take it from there and deduce what you may or may not be missing.
  • Is there any info about loyalty shop? What kind of items will be available? Can we see those cosmetics somewhere? Or that will be available only ingame?
  • Roberts said:

Is there any info about loyalty shop? What kind of items will be available? Can we see those cosmetics somewhere? Or that will be available only ingame?

You’re probably going to have to wait on that one.

• @Israel_CS

Sent a follow-up email about 5 days ago, haven't gotten a response - figured I would poke you here as well.

Ticket #15570 for reference.

Thanks.
    Looking into it!