Enter the contest for chances to win a 1080 GTX and more!

Comments

• ZonkZonk Australia
    "Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region"
    bah. Guess the contest is US only?
  • The people who already bought the game are automatic on the contest?
  • santanafx said:

The people who already bought the game are automatic on the contest?

If you click his link and scroll down, right below the video is where you enter. Tell them what role you will play, follow their twitter, and sign up for their newsletter. You should see all these options which gives you entries into the giveaway.
  • So, who won?
  • I don’t think they’ve chosen a winner yet...
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Congratulations to our giveaway winners! Grand Prize: Alex R, Lord Pack Winners: Richie G and Dennis D. Emails are going out to the winners as we speak. Also BIG thank you to everyone who participated in the contest! We will be showing some of our favorite submissions soon.
  • Israel_CS said:

Congratulations to our giveaway winners! Grand Prize: Alex R, Lord Pack Winners: Richie G and Dennis D. Emails are going out to the winners as we speak. Also BIG thank you to everyone who participated in the contest! We will be showing some of our favorite submissions soon.

If you do something like this again, please allow more space. We barely had room to really write anything constructive. I know it’s hard because you have to review them all. Perhaps a paragraph, with 5-6 sentences allowed. I dunno...
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    The contest is held by Gleam.com and they determine the entry field sizes. We can selct a variety of entry fields but ultimately they control how it is presented. Also, we verified winner submissions, to make sure we weren't giving away things to bots... but the contest itself is a raffle and Gleam used a random generator to determine the winners for us.
  • In the future, can you split the giveaway so the international community can take part as well please? If the problem is around shipping of physical products, then I can understand restricting entries to US only, but for digital keys or non-physical products, those of us who live outside of the US already feel like second class citizens in 99% of giveaways.
  • jasconine said:

In the future, can you split the giveaway so the international community can take part as well please? If the problem is around shipping of physical products, then I can understand restricting entries to US only, but for digital keys or non-physical products, those of us who live outside of the US already feel like second class citizens in 99% of giveaways.

There’s a slew of issues that have almost nothing to do with shipping. There’s tax and duty issues (yes, even on digital goods), there’s issues of legal responsibility, liability, etc.... it usually has nothing to do with shipping.
  • Tax and duty should be covered when you buy or own digital property. You aren't selling anything, you are giving it away so if you already own it, you have already "paid" for it. Not sure what legal responsibility is required in the US when you give something away, but there shouldn't be any negative issues of liability either. You can't trip over a digital product and break a leg... I know that there are prolly things I haven't considered, but it shouldn't be hard to "giveaway 3 digital keys for a game" as I enter sweepstakes on MMORPG and MassivelyOP when they come up and are open to the international community.