Steam Announcement - Early Access Dec 4th!

2»

Comments

• Thanks for all this Works Citadel Team!
    Transparent is always a got way.. *Smiles*
  • NefariousNefarious Community Server Admin and Subreddit Mod
    I feel like they’ll push to do saves of server data a few extra times per week for the first few weeks, even if it means a restart.

Players are never upset about careful backups of their valuable progress.
  • Will there be EU Server at lunch? Legends of Ultima is US only :(
  • noxx said:

Will there be EU Server at lunch? Legends of Ultima is US only :(

Legends of Ultima is a community server, not an official one.
    noxx said:

There will be an official EU server.
  • Kop4eniyKop4eniy maxi001@mail.ru

А есть ли точная информация , для раннего доступа , игроки с ранним доступом начнут 27 ноября или все же 4 декабря??

Я так понял что с пакетом основателя начнешь 27. Т.е. с предзаказом неделя форы
  • Nefarious said:

noxx said:

There will be an official EU server.
    Thanks! Are here any german players on board? :) Schreibt mich mal an pls. Kenne kaum deutsche Spieler. LG noxx
    I think I saw some. You should ask in the general discussion.
  • SatarothSataroth Kiev, Ukraine
    Can we please delete those cyrilic messages?
    They are quite useless in English topic.
    Sataroth said:

Can we please delete those cyrilic messages?
    They are quite useless in English topic.

They’re fine. It’s not uncommon for people to post in a different language when they feel their English isn’t strong enough to articulate their thoughts.
  • GrandFoolGrandFool Russia
    edited November 2018
    WHY steam 4 dec or not 27Nov ??? Why i dont see regional steam optional price early acsess 27Nov
    GrandFool said:

WHY steam 4 dec or not 27Nov ??? Why i dont see regional steam optional price early acsess 27Nov

Dec 4 is steam early access. 27 nov is head start, where backers and founders get a 7 day head start ahead of steam release.
  • AeternaAeterna Netherlands
    Nefarious said:

GrandFool said:

Dec 4 is steam early access. 27 nov is head start, where backers and founders get a 7 day head start ahead of steam release.
    Wondering when those keys will be distributed. I hope they also send out an e-mail to alert people so they know when they should be checking the account page.
    Aeterna said:

Nefarious said:

GrandFool said:

Wondering when those keys will be distributed. I hope they also send out an e-mail to alert people so they know when they should be checking the account page.
    They have some way to link your account to a steam account.
    not till dec 4 though.....

• GintokiGintoki Michigan, USA
    Could you please extend the Founders Pack for the remainder of the early release? I was going to buy it and knew i had more time because you extended it, but its no longer available :(
  • What does the whole, you can link you account to steam mean? Are you getting a steam code as well and can you login with the same account?
  • Hey.
    Is the game dead or not?
    Will she come to Steam in January? Will there be new official servers?
    Are there any announcements about this?
  • Va Lsi said:

Hey.
    Is the game dead or not?

Hi, game is not dead.
    There is a placeholder that release is on 18th of January, no announcements about this tho.
    No info that there will be new servers on release.
  • Deepnined said:

Va Lsi said:

Hey.
    Is the game dead or not?

Hi, game is not dead.
    There is a placeholder that release is on 18th of January, no announcements about this tho.
    No info that there will be new servers on release.
    If there is nothing new - this is sad news.
    The release date will surely be postponed again.
    And if on the day of release there will be no new official servers - I don’t see any reason to buy/download this game and play... :(
    All of this - sad. This game is awesome. But this is MMORPG, so, if no new servers - no way. :(
  • VooVoo United Kingdom
    The game is released. It's just not on steam at the moment, buy it through the website if you want to play and link steam later on. -- There was an announcement last night via steam regarding the adding to steam being delayed.
  • If the team can not get the game release date on steam anywhere close to right, then why should I bother buying this game from them? It certainly seems like there either highly incompetent or they are trying to milk it before steam cause they know it wont do good. I WAS waiting for the steam release in December, then in Start of January, then end of January. I do not want to buy a game to find out it is uninspired garbage and not be able to return it. If it is just UO free servers with a new skin there is nothing here worth getting. I hope they actually look at these message boards, and i hope they see this, I am sure there are more people like me who would have bought the game and tried it on steam, but who have seen the constant delays and decided the team has no clue how to properly release something.

I will not "buy it through the website". I cannot get my money back if it is a disaster of a game, It is starting to feel more and more like the crashgrab that is Shroud of the Avatar every day, preying on peoples nostalgia for UO.
  • gring said:

If the team can not get the game release date on steam anywhere close to right, then why should I bother buying this game from them? It certainly seems like there either highly incompetent or they are trying to milk it before steam cause they know it wont do good. I WAS waiting for the steam release in December, then in Start of January, then end of January. I do not want to buy a game to find out it is uninspired garbage and not be able to return it. If it is just UO free servers with a new skin there is nothing here worth getting. I hope they actually look at these message boards, and i hope they see this, I am sure there are more people like me who would have bought the game and tried it on steam, but who have seen the constant delays and decided the team has no clue how to properly release something.

I will not "buy it through the website". I cannot get my money back if it is a disaster of a game, It is starting to feel more and more like the crashgrab that is Shroud of the Avatar every day, preying on peoples nostalgia for UO.

Great and thank you. I do not want toxic people as yourself on the servers. /wave
  • Hello,

Is it possible to be refunded ?
    I bought the game before the first scheduled Steam release to play on SteamLinux (with proton).
    Now, it's rescheduled again and I don't want to wait anymore.

Thanks you in advance.

Best regards,
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    If you bought the game you can play now, no need to wait.
    The only thing is there's no linux version, and there won't be any soon.
  • edited January 26
    Sacha said:

If you bought the game you can play now, no need to wait.
    The only thing is there's no linux version, and there won't be any soon.

Thanks, but I am aware of this and this is not the question.
    SteamPlay allows us to launch and play windows games on Linux.
    I bought the game to use it with SteamPlay since they announced a release date.
    Now, it's been 4 months and since the promises are not met, I would like to be refunded.
    This is not a troll, nor hate, nor whatever, just a simple client/vendor request.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    OK, the answer to your question is yes.
    But I don't think forum is the way, try email.