Following up from the an earlier announcement. Free Premium subscriptions will be extended while we work out unexpected kinks which we hope to have sorted as soon as possible. This will also means taxes are disabled for one more week!

Looking for guild

Hi there,
looking for EU server, English speaking guild. Going to start play with "artisan".
If someone gathering people, leave me a message.

Comments

• PetrPetr Czech Republic
    Hi, will use your topic as I'm in a very same situation. I would like to find any EU guild, which will not require 100% attendance. Something rather casual, as I don't have too much time for gaming as in UO age :blush:
    I don't have a requirement for language, but If there is going to form any Czech guild, then I will prefer it and will be very pleased if you let me know.
  • NefariousNefarious Community Server Admin and Subreddit Mod
    When the game launches there will be an official EU server. I have no doubt that steam will increase player population by a decent amount. That will be primetime to find a guild.

The best thing to do in order to build a solid community is for all of us to tell people about the game, get friends involved, and really post positive reviews when the steam page is up. This will get a lot more players into the game.