I paid but I do not have the link to download the game

I made the payment I received the confirmation and I do not have the link to download the game and to play

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    You have to login to the web and go to https://www.legendsofaria.com/dashboard
  • celsobrancocelsobranco Rio de Janeiro
    edited August 14
    Sacha said:

You have to login to the web and go to https://www.legendsofaria.com/dashboard

I already did, but it has no link to download the game, there I ask for the promotional code I do not have
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    You might have to log out and log in again - there was an old bug that required it - not sure if it has been fixed yet.
    Yorlik said:

You might have to log out and log in again - there was an old bug that required it - not sure if it has been fixed yet.

I left and went several times, since Saturday
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    then email Citadel and they will fix it
    Sacha said:

then email Citadel and they will fix it

I already sent emails from Saturday and until now I was not answered
  • zachiezachie Inside your computer
    edited August 14

I made the payment I received the confirmation and I do not have the link to download the game and to play

Editted Grim: Please do not place direct links to the public client on the forums.
  • Grim_CSGrim_CS Contact@citadelstudios.net Administrator
    Hello,

I probably should have responded to your ticket immediately when we received it, but I forwarded it to our web developer.

You're experiencing a bug with your dashboard that involves a record not being copied correctly, so even with the download link you will be unable to log in because you have not been giving a userId, and cannot be given one without the record being copied properly.

You will be contacted as a soon as the issue is resolved. Many apologies for the delay.
    Grim
  • i have the same issue here, i just made the payment
  • i have the same issue here, i just made the payment

29.99 and i have no download link....

• irs009irs009 Germany
    Same for me, i just paid it, but no download link i can find.
    I want help please
  • SicknessSickness United States
    Paid and tried to log in, says i am not allowed....wtf.
  • ManneManne Sweden
    Is the beta time over??? Bought the game today and was hoping to be able to play, but not able to download either :(
  • TamsynTamsyn Australia
    I also have the same problem. Just an endless loop of logging in and logging out when I try to accept the beta invite. No download link anywhere and no email.

Waiting on word from my support email. Hopefully there's a fix coming-- Eager to play/practice on community servers ahead of early release.
  • TamsynTamsyn Australia
    Update: I've successfully downloaded the game. The link should be available now in your dashboard!

It got put back.
  • SinistarSinistar Whidbey Island
    Has anyone had problems logging into the client after downloading it? im using the email and password used to log into the dashboard and its not woking. says email or userid is invalid. ive sent a message over to CS and have not heard back yet.
  • just got game and can't login
  • Same here, can't login to the client at all.
  • I paid the payment with paypal it went through and still no email ?
  • thorn1167 said:

I paid the payment with paypal it went through and still no email ?

Write to:
    Contact@citadelstudios.net