I Read the Whole Thing Contest Thread

SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
From the news post that goes/went live at 3 PM EDT Thursday: "And if you read all that, please post the reason why we added this phase of beta to this thread by 3 PM EDT Friday, and I will give ten of you a seven-day free trial key to keep or share."

Comments

• You simply needed to do another major update and to take more time testing :D
  • doomdoom USA & Canada
    I read it. You need more time to test before opening to broader audience.
  • mosqmosq Turkey
    I read it all. You need this phase because you needed to do another major update and take more time for testing.
  • To Flee in Weekend before community overhaul your mailbox and your brain? :D
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    You have secretly planned up to Closed Beta 7, but are scared to admit it yet :smiley:
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    Sacha said:

You have secretly planned up to Closed Beta 7, but are scared to admit it yet :smiley:

Nope. We'd be out of money before we got to that point ;)
    Meziljin said:

To Flee in Weekend before community overhaul your mailbox and your brain? :D

I'm already drinking, friend, it's after 5.
  • Sanya said:

Sacha said:

Nope. We'd be out of money before we got to that point ;)
    Meziljin said:

To Flee in Weekend before community overhaul your mailbox and your brain? :D

I'm already drinking, friend, it's after 5.
    Prosit! :dizzy:
  • “we simply needed to do another major update and take more time for testing.”

So excited to see how much prettier everything is! It’s been a while since I’ve logged in so I’m going to have to jump back on tonight to check out all the changes! Awesome job guys!
  • Because you have a small team and due to feedback from bring a friend and the first week of guild invites that another update and more testing along with another closed beta update would behoove the company to give a better first impression for open beta testers.
  • DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    It's just beautiful, and you just can't bear to hide it away anymore. And something about testing, but who really cares when it's looking that good.
    Ashlique said:

“we simply needed to do another major update and take more time for testing.”

So excited to see how much prettier everything is! It’s been a while since I’ve logged in so I’m going to have to jump back on tonight to check out all the changes! Awesome job guys!

The graphics and the newest features will be on the test server next week and then live on July 12 :)
  • "We may not have a huge team, but one of the things we do have the luxury of doing is adjusting our plans according to the feedback from our community. The data we collected from the Bring a Friend week, as well as the first round of feedback from the Guild Beta, on top of the incredible efforts of our long-time community members, came together and convinced us that we simply needed to do another major update and take more time for testing."
  • wamasawamasa Brasil
    Looks like feedback from the community on previous rounds of testing made you all rethink some things, like redoing the textures, and thats why he have this next closed beta!

This looks ver promising and im really looking foward to testing this out.

gl, hf!
  • As you told...you need another major update and take more time to testing according the feedback you received
  • OzzyDFOzzyDF Russia
    Sanya said:

From the news post that goes/went live at 3 PM EDT Thursday: "And if you read all that, please post the reason why we added this phase of beta to this thread by 3 PM EDT Friday, and I will give ten of you a seven-day free trial key to keep or share."

You want the best game and the best players we are ready to wait for believe. need more time for tests
  • “we simply needed to do another major update and take more time for testing.”
    Well done guys! Big fan of what you are doing, keep it up!
  • UrbandreamaUrbandreama United Kingdom
    This phase is to implement a major graphics overhaul with loads of bug fixes and some new additions.This phase will allows more time for last testing before release.
  • So uh, what happened to this trial key? I never received one.
  • You heard the community and wanted another closed beta to improveon what was said. Closed Beta 2 will be the last CB.
  • BizynatchBizynatch United States
    You listened to your community and agreed that LoA needed another round of testing prior to the big wipe. I look forward to the end of July to find out when this final wipe will be. Thank you!
  • i read all beacuse i waited more in game changes / adds not mainly graphical changes ( i hope there is optimization updates in graphical changes beacuse BF map dont let move for some mid level hardwares)
  • edited July 2018
    Because... If this game will not be AMAZING, Me and my ingame friends will retire. :D
  • chuffychuffy Turkey
    Hello there from Istanbul, Turkey. I've read all that because your game looks promising and " you needed another major update" . Let me and my friend join you for a 7 day period if you can, best regards.
  • edited July 2018
    Sanya said:

2 weeks later, no codes given out @Sanya
  • chuffychuffy Turkey
    the results
    ?
  • Still no results, PM'd but never got an answer. nice job eh??
  • Still don't even know if anyone won the screenshot contest for the lord pledge level either...
    Everyone here in this thread gets a code to keep or share. Please email me at sweathers@citadelstudios.net.
  • edited July 2018
    Sanya said:

Everyone here in this thread gets a code to keep or share. Please email me at sweathers@citadelstudios.net.

Can't you just PM them here on the forums and skip the extra step of sending out emails to you?

Sanya said:

Can't you just PM them here on the forums and skip the extra step of sending out emails to you?
    The honest answer is because I track things with some systems that aren't compatible with our forum software, which I have never liked but continue to use because we can afford it and because we don't have the bandwidth to change to a new system. With a nine person team, three hours (more if something goes wrong) on forum software is quite literally three hours not spent on bugs. So, sending it to email lets me do stuff behind the scenes.