32-Bit or 64-bit?

Hi @ all. Is the new client 0.6.3b suitable for 32-bit or 64-bit windows systems?

Comments

• Yes.

:)
  • MentisMentis germany
    @dasShaker what do you mean with "yes"? I have a 32-bit windows system. Can i play with client 0.6.3b on my Notebook?
  • MentisMentis germany
    I tried to intall the game, but i get only this error message.

problem

can someone help me?
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    Seems you are running a 32 bit version of windows? That's not supposed to work.
  • MentisMentis germany
    Yes i have a 32-bit windows system. My next question is, why version 0.6.1 work on a 32-bit system and version 0.6.3 no more? and thanks for your answer @Yorlik
  • Mentis said:

@dasShaker what do you mean with "yes"? I have a 32-bit windows system. Can i play with client 0.6.3b on my Notebook?

I apologize, I completely misread your post. :/

When I was working with unity before I would build the program for 64 bit windows and they worked fine on my old 32 bit system. Of course, anything I built wasn't anywhere close to the level of this game and there are some libraries that work just fine with both systems.
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    Mentis said:

Yes i have a 32-bit windows system. My next question is, why version 0.6.1 work on a 32-bit system and version 0.6.3 no more? and thanks for your answer @Yorlik

Honestly, I don't know. I might be missing something if it did work for you before.
  • BelgeranBelgeran Australia
    Because 0.6.1 was a 32bit build as were all previous versions.
    We are now running with a x64 build as you've noticed. No idea why the change.