A new section has been added:
Feedback & Suggestions -
this will be a place to give constructive feedback and suggestions. Comments are disabled, feedback or suggestions are the same will be merged.
https://forums.legendsofaria.com/categories/feedback-suggestions

Ultima Online peeps from Napa Valley

I know theres the UO thread somewhere in here, but if you played Napa Valley back in the day post your name here. Might be a good way to re unite with some old friends in aria!

Comments

• gwarthamgwartham Devils of Kimone
    Gwartham - Devils of Kimone
  • InfernoInferno Devils Of Kimone
    gwartham said:

I think you where the one i ran into at the mines the other day. Are you the only one from DoK playing over here?
    Inferno said:

gwartham said:

I think you where the one i ran into at the mines the other day. Are you the only one from DoK playing over here?
    Nah was probably Dracos on his mule. Sofar we have Mindseye, Smurf, Dracos, Dirtybird, and myself and a few others are coming.
  • KadeKade Citadel Team Administrator
    I played Napa Valley but I was just a kid, like 8 maybe hehe
    Kade said:

I played Napa Valley but I was just a kid, like 8 maybe hehe

What timeframe?
  • KadeKade Citadel Team Administrator
    99 to like 02 I think? Was so long ago and my account was given to me by a friend leaving the game so didn't play much other than house/bank sit. Was such a noob haha
    Kade said:

99 to like 02 I think? Was so long ago and my account was given to me by a friend leaving the game so didn't play much other than house/bank sit. Was such a noob haha

BUT,
    You got to experience a good era of uo when pvp was good and saw the community rift Trammel/Fel wrought, thaat alone gives me hope :)
  • ViLEuoViLEuo United States
    edited February 2018
    I played Napa Valley for around 15 years....Char names were ViLE/Sadist was my red mage...I was always running around with Sik/Romulus we ran Loot Crusade guild and Sik guild. Had a lot more characters(still have most of my accounts) but I can't remember their names and not willing to activate them to find out lol.
  • InfernoInferno Devils Of Kimone
    ViLEuo said:

I played Napa Valley for around 15 years....Char names were ViLE/Sadist was my red mage...I was always running around with Sik/Romulus we ran Loot Crusade guild and Sik guild. Had a lot more characters(still have most of my accounts) but I can't remember their names and not willing to activate them to find out lol.

haha nice!
  • HickstyleZHickstyleZ United States
    HickstyleZ started december 31st 1999 played till age of shadows and a little after been through alot of styles of uo my favorite when i was best was heal mage stun mage then in aos i was a sick archer mage and chivalry mage and archer aos was actually cool like old school uo lots of bugs with the new items i had a crossbow that was + attack speed it shot every 1 second with 40 dex it had mana leech enough to keep full mana usually it was spell casting speed 1 it had power weapon damage and it had hit lighntining the bow would take 1/3rd of anyones life every 1 second while i was casting mean soells i also had this archer who had 290 dex and a repeater bow that would shoot while running full speed on a horse then as a chivalry mage you could spam a low damage small aoe spell while running for people who run in duels but these guys would stack spell casting speed items to like +8 or something and they would spam lighnting bolt and kill anyone i 5 seconds every time there was like 3 of them but if u had max chivalry u could heal thru it like a stalemate basically.. but the best skill pvp was hally whack corpor and then the stun mage in uor the stun mage was so much fun i had this one combo was explosionsion then fake poison cancel cast with dagger then cast flame strike and run up stun they would have been casting cure hopefully and u get flame strike off and stun them mid greater heal now they got explosion hit them already and u had a flame strike cocked and they are stunned so u drop the flame strike and cast a second flame strike and even if they get a greater heal off 75 percent if time when the flame strikes didnt fizzle it would kill them it was a hard combo and risky because of fizzle but when it goes off they got no chance and people r like wtf... add in purple potion macro lol purple potion macro was mean u could cock 3 purple pots and throw then mid combo .5 second before they blow up i killed so many high ranking faction guys 3vs 1 with purple pot combos i remember L%C the loot crusade
  • hornballhornball California
    gwartham said:

Inferno said:

gwartham said:

Nah was probably Dracos on his mule. Sofar we have Mindseye, Smurf, Dracos, Dirtybird, and myself and a few others are coming.
    Wow this is s blast from the past I was looking into Aria and came across this . Mindseye and Smurf and Sacrio *sp its been years y'all might of remembered me as hornball back then or BOBfromACOUNTING
  • I can only remember one characters name, and that was 'scribe'. the rest fade away …
  • ShamfailShamfail Canada
    Juan Valdez Napa
  • InterexInterex Fellucia
    played napa & mainly in felucca and left after AOS changes. my Pvp mage was Interex and my tamer was Starla
  • WreckEmWreckEm United States
    Brother and I are coming to play LoA. We factioned pvp'd on Napa Valley from around 98-2003(AoS) launch. We used to roll around with Sanguinius/Charlie Brown/Freona Apple/Dr. Death not sure if any of you are coming to LoA. I think we may have been in SiK for a little, that sounds familiar but was a long time ago.

Characters:
    WhItE - Faction Theif/Mage (this char was commanding lord of True Brits for a bit and CoM)
    Serpent Lord - Faction Tamer
    Shadowsmith- Faction dexxer
    BigBooBs McGee- Faction Hybrid Mage