Buying a house/weight limits

baldrithbaldrith derekburks666@yahoo.com
I have been trying to collect enough money to buy a house. I have around 40 silver and my bag and bank is over capacity. Is there a way to turn coins into a check or somehow reduce the weights so I can continue collecting or is the weight limits on this game really this hard core?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• baldrithbaldrith derekburks666@yahoo.com
    It would appear my bag has 1600 coppers in it..is there a way to turn those into silver? I hope for better tutorials in the future :)
    Figured it out. If you drop the bags containing copper into the bank they turn to silver. Don't know if it's a bug or an unknown secret. Weight is down to where I can work again :)
  • MoriensMoriens Australia
    Just as I was about to help. Even then its a pain when your bank is full and you need to convert currency.. Just threw out a pile of stuff to convert 2300 copper..
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    It's not a bug, the bank converts currency.
    Hah ya...i am glad to figure this out. Thanks for the help!
  • There is another way- go buy something for few copper. The action of buying converts them as well.
  • jeffrojeffro jeffrotheswellis@gmail.com
    it would be cool it the devs made a currency exchange slot in the bank box that only took into account the final weight of the silver.
  • MikeyAAMikeyAA Germany
    The way it is, is very strange and hard to figure out. it is very odd that buying something, especially something cheap, converts the money...
  • Think of the poor vendors who have to count out all the copper to convert it for you then they have to run to a bank during their time off to change it back to silver so they can pay their employer.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    Vendors need a min wage. Damn owners of capital (land) are abusing the working man!
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    MikeyAA said:

The way it is, is very strange and hard to figure out. it is very odd that buying something, especially something cheap, converts the money...

Some people near spawns sell one bandage for a few silver that people buy just to convert. Lol
  • I don't have any idea about this, Because I am new in this game.
    Please guide me.