Contact Email Address: contact@citadelstudios.net

McBaneMcBane Citadel Team Administrator
edited December 2016 in Straight from the Citadel
Good day attuned! Wanted to just reiterate the process of informing the team of time sensitive problems you may have as a player i.e. cannot log in, new version not working, pretty much anything that deters you from playing the game and needs immediate attention. We want all of our players to enjoy the game even in this early process of developement as often as possible! When encountering said issues in the future please send a detailed email to: contact@citadelstudios.net This method has the fastest response time! Thank you all for your time and consideration.

~McBane Ironbreaker

Comments

• hi ive problem with my code for istant access ive send you a mail.
  • i send you e-mail i dont have the link to dl the game tx
  • DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
  • no link nothing to click for dl the game !
  • all is good thank !
  • StarbuckStarbuck St-Georges
    Hi, i've lost the top left character icons and cannot find a key to reactivate it. Thanks!
  • I already sent an email to you and have not received any info regarding the game.

I cant register the game because i haven't received an email to do so.

Please Help!
  • still cant pledge
  • still waiting here
  • I sent a mail to the email address 2 hours ago, so far no reaction. We have weekend!
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Devs better be resting on sunday morning, so they start fresh the working week :wink:
  • what the hell is wrong with the servers been 3 day and stll can not get on the closed beta server ?? private servers show up but not closed and if i could state it sucks on the private servers they are pige that gloat on their friends and make it tough to have fun.
  • OrbOrb U.S.A.
    Can u guys fix the mouse sensitivity? Would be great...I found a really good custom set up but mouse is set so fast I move it just a little and don't even know what direction I'm facing. thx
  • I purchase the game noble pack and i dont get any link to download game only, i sent 2 emails 2 days ago, but only say me that i can play in release date....
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    edited November 2018
    A few issues popped up when we changed the website. You should be all set now! Check your email inbox and your dashboard for the download link =)
  • edited December 2018
    Having an error with the installation files. It says the files are corrupt. I've downloaded twice now. Any Ideas? Specifically - Checksum error in LegendsOfAria-0.8.2-2.bin and Checksum error in LegendsOfAria-0.8.2-1.bin

• anyway i can get my early access items on ve server i accidently put it on as server?
  • @McBane
    contact@citadelstudios.net appears to go into a black hole, and no response comes back saying a ticket was created.
  • daffydaffy ash flat, arkansas
    I have thought about this all day...PLAYING! I get an email about 2pm or so this afternoon reminding me to buy before midnight. I get off at 11pm and rush home to buy and the store is closed for maint!! HELP
  • Aguardando para comprar ainda, por favor nos de um retorno!!!
  • @McBane, I sent and email to the email address Saturday about my login issue. It's been 3 days now and I haven't heard anything back.
  • Mackase said:

@McBane, I sent and email to the email address Saturday about my login issue. It's been 3 days now and I haven't heard anything back.

FYI - I think we had the same issue, also from Saturday.
    I msg'd a _CS person on their Discord Server and they were able to fix things. I think they are overwhelmed right now.. but at least it looks like on their recruitment page they are hiring more service reps.
  • daffydaffy ash flat, arkansas
    I emailed asking if I had to redownload the game since the 2free days I played. I just bought it a bit ago. Maybe yall can anser for me?
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    @daffy if you have version 0.8.2 you are good to go
  • Not getting any response on my issue. Tried messaging _CS guys in discord but guess they're overwhelmed with stuff.
  • KinopezKinopez Pennsylvania
    I can't log in either. I just downloaded and says invalid email or password, but yet I can log into the site with the same info. Any ideas? Can anyone advise please?
  • Kinopez said:

I can't log in either. I just downloaded and says invalid email or password, but yet I can log into the site with the same info. Any ideas? Can anyone advise please?

I'm getting the same error. Wanted to jump in after a friend recommended this game, but can't even load it up to see how it works!
  • Sometimes when servers are restarting you cant connect to log in so you get the invalled account pw message. Just try again in a bit and check twitter for server info
  • thorgothorgo Brian_Lauritzen@hotmail.com
    Suddenly my character is gone, what should i do
  • Is this email valid? I sent you an email about founders pack reward. Did that like three times already, on 1st, 5th and 17th of december, still no answer