thats enough - more bugs then features

AmarokAmarok Crimson Sea Europe
it is common knowledge that CS has nothing to do with bugfixing and support. These words are completely unknown to them.

It is rather enough for CS to squeeze a few more EUROs out of the players' ribs by more or less meaningful updates / DLCs.
The best examples are 9.0 and 9.5 - more bugs than encores.

CS is on the best and fastest way to kill the game. For me it's over from now on and therefore one premium account less.

Comments

• beater07beater07 America
    Bye.
  • AspetraAspetra USA, Maine - Verdant Earth
    Honestly, 9.5 added some really great things, and for one day of pain for weeks of fun, well worth it to me.
  • AmarokAmarok Crimson Sea Europe
    Aspetra said:

Honestly, 9.5 added some really great things, and for one day of pain for weeks of fun, well worth it to me.

really ? - please tell / show me only one. I couldn't find any of those "great things" till today
    9.5 Added the Seasonal reward system, giving us a layer of new rewards to work towards. It also added Chaos zones as part of the Seasonal system.

https://www.legendsofaria.com/patch-9-5-may-1-2020/
    Aspetra said:

9.5 Added the Seasonal reward system, giving us a layer of new rewards to work towards. It also added Chaos zones as part of the Seasonal system.

and what can a normal crafter char or tamer do with those treasure maps ? - place them in the trash barrel.
    Same those growing / shrinking pots - no one needs / wants

chaos zones are PVP / RPK / KOS - crafters, merchants, tamer, casual players dont want / need. Its enough for them to try surviving in the wilderness with all those RPK, KOS, PVP nerds called "Outcast"

so again tell me only one positive thing in 9.5
  • I quit for exactly the same thing , no one needs or wants anything , everything is trash.
    edited May 12
    Amarok said:

Aspetra said:

and what can a normal crafter char or tamer do with those treasure maps ? - place them in the trash barrel.
    Same those growing / shrinking pots - no one needs / wants

chaos zones are PVP / RPK / KOS - crafters, merchants, tamer, casual players dont want / need. Its enough for them to try surviving in the wilderness with all those RPK, KOS, PVP nerds called "Outcast"

so again tell me only one positive thing in 9.5
    It's not about the mid-point rewards, silly.
    can this horse do something special like

faster riding ?
    isn"t stuck every s steps (like pets) ?
    can it gather mats by itself ?

i dont think so - so it"s just only a normal horse with some blue eyes and hooves ? This is no reward
  • beater07beater07 America
    Lol. Just quit then dude.... The game obviously isn't your cup of tea but for those that like this kind of game the update was great.
  • ITS SHIT !
    beater07 said:

Lol. Just quit then dude.... The game obviously isn't your cup of tea but for those that like this kind of game the update was great.

oh i see, you couldn't catch my intention in my post.

there are tons of bugs and with every update / DLC there are new ones.
    Some systems are totally screwed up
    Many players complain this issues and ask for fixing / help, but still not a single bug or system is fixed till today.

So you really think a just different coloured horse can be a reward for anything ?
  • RiondilRiondil Germany
    edited May 15
    My experience with support (tickets) up to now has been more then pleasant ... but then I don`t have complicated issues to deal with and am an unexperienced player.

Anyway, discussing topics directly with forum posters like here are kind of pointless (not judging any statement from any side of the fence) ... everyone has his opinion and as seen in the thread here, it basically leads to nowhere. And not everyone will stay (and the personal reasons for that decisions are of course valid for each one himself - how could another one be able to judge that). Thats about it.

The positive thing to takeaway is, in my point of view, if players complain - by doing so they raise their concerns and show interest in change, to what they believe should be made better or bothers them personally (otherwhise you can just leave without commenting) ... yes, I expect now incoming comments like "lots of people are actually doing that" and so on (see paragraph above).

So, like stated ... sadly somethimes discussing back and forth without conclusion or any party trying to understand or respect the opionion of the other one to any extend ... leaves nowhere.

For my part, I keep enjoying the game lots (currently) ... this is my main message and my driver. I love logging in daily, roaming around, breathing the air, chating with friends, do my Taming stuff and all that sort of things (If anyone reads this and comes from old or new UO - give it a try ... or just wants to experience a different online game ... give it a few days to get used to things like controls and general mechanics ... well worth it, in my humble opinion).

My "hardcore playing times" however are long over (family, kids, old, ...), so I also do respect the opinion from players who are much more commited with gaming, very much more then I will likely ever again being able to be (compared to when being in the 20ies ... and rocking UO).

Great weekend!