Dead game again?

edited March 21 in General Discussion
Seems after not playing for 5 weeks the game is barren. I can see a lot got pissed charging 20 for a DLC when the game is still in super early access? I can see that being an issue. Game is still broken, littered with bugs, broken mechanics and expecting people to pay another 20 for more bugs and even more broken mechanics. I can see this game going out of business at this rate, let’s be real. Peace.

Comments

• I think you need to find a new hobby
  • LiplessPantherLiplessPanther Celador
    edited March 21

Seems after not playing for 5 weeks the game is barren. I can see a lot got pissed charging 20 for a DLC when the game is still in super early access? I can see that being an issue. Game is still broken, littered with bugs, broken mechanics and expecting people to pay another 20 for more bugs and even more broken mechanics. I can see this game going out of business at this rate, let’s be real. Peace.

I understand your frustration, although this is an awkward time to gauge the population. Pr10 announcements are going to be discussed on their livestream March 27th. There are a lot of dedicated players that will return with the new patches. Tune in to the stream with us! :smile:

Best of luck
  • I can see a lot got pissed charging 20 for a DLC when the game is still in super early access? I

The game's been in "super early access" for like five years now...

Can we, like, move on to "sorta-kinda early access" development stage?

Don't listen to Lipless' desperate pandering. This game will never have a "healthy" population.
  • I can see a lot got pissed charging 20 for a DLC when the game is still in super early access? I

The game's been in "super early access" for like five years now...

Can we, like, move on to "sorta-kinda early access" development stage?

Don't listen to Lipless' desperate pandering. This game will never have a "healthy" population.
    Like I said, this is not a good time for a fair assessment on population. It is weeks before two huge content updates. Even with the temporary decline in members I am still able to sell everything I farm for my vendor. Any in-game economy cannot function without a playerbase. I am super excited for the upcoming content!