FYI PKed while in house

Not sure how they did it. Might have been the blue through a portal then bring in their red. Pk who killed my toon, was Ladon. May be using an exploit on EM.

Comments

• I had a friend who was afk in his house 3 days ago. He was pkd as well. I think there is a big for house killing.
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    They sneak into the house by stealth and than wait for victim. More usually this happens when you use gate from your house to town... then blue character from town jump into your house and he will make a gate to his PK. This is now known issue an hopefully some update will come.

So for now - Be Careful and don't cast gate from your house!
  • Petr said:

They sneak into the house by stealth and than wait for victim. More usually this happens when you use gate from your house to town... then blue character from town jump into your house and he will make a gate to his PK. This is now known issue an hopefully some update will come.

So for now - Be Careful and don't cast gate from your house!

This is why they should have made every character on your account RED if any of your characters are red.... then again people would probably own more than one account to circumvent it. Hey, but at least the game would sell more copies!!!
  • Why is porting to/from a plot allowed? I can see if someone stealth sneaks in and stays there until you return, but seriously, this should not be something that the game allows. Is this something the developers just allow. For example, on Legends of Aria you cannot port to/from your plot. You have to mark a rune outside your house to get to your house if that's what you want. To be clear, I can see if a player stealth's outside your gate and then walks in when you walk in and stays on your land. For this a "banish" mechanic would be great as well, to eject a player from your plot. Another thing that LoU has.