Character stuck and not able to relog

Hello,
I need a helping hand:
I travelled with my hunter from Helm's gatekeeper to town. On the half of way my character stood still and Aria crashed down with a white small window that appears with "Legends of Aria ... Unity xxx???" (the time to remember and read it was to short). Tried to relog after a short time with my hunter, but after choosing character, the same thing while loading occured and my hunter is still not able to log in.
All other chars on this account works fine, only the hunter seems to be lost in the space of Aria...

Someone's having a solution? I start Aria over Steam with this account. Since now all was working fine. Its worrying, while the hunter is my mainchar.

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Made a screenshot, the white window shows:

Legends of Aria - Unity 2019.3.2f1_c46a3a38511e
    a warning sign (!) is shown on the top of Aria sign

Sorry, I am not able to post the screenshot here:-(
  • o/ I noticed a few threads with the steam client causing issues,lag was one of them!
    Maybe load the stand alone LoA client and try that?
    Delorns said:

Hello,
    I need a helping hand:
    I travelled with my hunter from Helm's gatekeeper to town. On the half of way my character stood still and Aria crashed down with a white small window that appears with "Legends of Aria ... Unity xxx???" (the time to remember and read it was to short). Tried to relog after a short time with my hunter, but after choosing character, the same thing while loading occured and my hunter is still not able to log in.
    All other chars on this account works fine, only the hunter seems to be lost in the space of Aria...

Someone's having a solution? I start Aria over Steam with this account. Since now all was working fine. Its worrying, while the hunter is my mainchar.

Thanks for any help

• I would try downloading the standalone LoA client so you can verify the integrity of your files. Just to make sure nothing downloaded improperly or files misplaced. If you continue to have those problems I would recommend joining the LoA discord and mention your problem in general chat so the Devs can take a closer look. Best of luck!