Fantastic game

Just want to say, as an ex UO player i am loving this game. Is the game technically fully released now? Just hoping a few more players will start playing (not a big issue as such but sometimes the game seems quiet).

Comments

• Seem to have seen loads of people online since I posted this ha! Awesome game
  • No, not even close to being in full release mode. Also, be warned this game is utterly full of bugs. So if something doesn't work right or seems broken..well, because it is..
  • edited February 5
    Whats up, Pal? Your claim of a dying LoA with no players not going to work on someone who is seeing lots of players ingame?
    What a futile existence.
  • with them combining all the servers into one I expected more...a lot more players........but it look just the same.
  • I play on Crimson Sea so we've never had server merges and population looks up slightly to me.
  • MisterGizmoMisterGizmo UnitedStates

Just want to say, as an ex UO player i am loving this game. Is the game technically fully released now? Just hoping a few more players will start playing (not a big issue as such but sometimes the game seems quiet).

Welcome to Aria. Try everything you can, if your not on a free account I would even try out some of the community servers. It is easy to find a home just about anywhere in this game.